Part 20

B looked down at Malek unconscious body. He just stared at him. He looked over at the other boy who was in the same condition.

"Look at these lil niggas, thinking they could take sum from me! Pathetic." He mumbled

They weren't even on guard for what he had planned for them. It wasn't hard to hit their spot.

He really wanted to kill the both of them. But he needed to make sure Kira was okay.

Not that he cared for her or anything...but she was carrying his child.

"She was down in the basement. we got her in your car." Melvin said, walking up next to B.

B nodded his head. "Help me load these niggas into the trunk,

They loaded the boys into the car. He walked over towards his car looking at Kira. She was sleeping.

He looked over her body. She had a bruise on her left cheek. Her bottom lip had a small cut on it. He looked down at her two wrist. They were bruised badly.

B tried to control his anger. What he felt was indescribable. He felt like something was coming over him. He began to see black spots. His chest huffed up and down. He placed his head in his hands. He was blacking out.

She was hurt!

His child could be hurt!

He hopped in the car "Take them niggas to the box, I'll deal with them after I handle something." He told his crew before pulling off.

He sped down the road gripping her right thigh tightly. He was making sure she knew he had her. Deep down inside he felt like he failed her. There was no way them niggas could have got into his house.

He already relocated them. He wasn't stressing on that part. But they niggas was for sure getting delt with.

He tried to not shed innocent blood, i.e the two bitches he had locked away. He should have just killed them. Now he gotta kill the bothers because they touched what was his!

"They could have killed my fucking child." He mumbled. His mind was racing a million miles per hour.

His mind went back to then two girls that he had. He didn't know the names and didn't care to know them. The plan he had for them was for his homebody's to torture them and give him information but they were just kids. They didn't know anything so he kept them locked away. when he shot them that night, he should have ended them, but he didn't. And that's where he fucked up at.

If it was up to him, then two bitches would be dead. But he left them alone with his patnas for too long. They took a likening into the two broads. He had one of his most trusted security guard (Doe) and Sha watch over them.

He shook his head, then niggas wouldn't fuck with him ever again if he hurt them girls.

He pulled up to the new home. A 2 story house. That was all they needed anyway. The last house they had was a 3 story. He made sure nun of his people knew about this one. Or so he thought.

"Come on love, the doctor is inside waiting for you." He pulled her out of the car, carried her brides style into the home.

The two doctors took her from out of her hands and into an empty room to work on her. He looked around the room. All the their equipment was in placed ready to be used on her.

He sat and watched them clean her wounds, give her an ultrasound and all the other stuff that was necessary. She just laid there unconscious. The doctors wrapped up what they were doing.

"She hasn't eaten for 2 days, so we gave her a feeding tube. Her body is very exhausted, she won't be able to do some things for herself so she might need your help until she gets her energy back up. and she seems to be under a lot of stress sir. The baby is fine. She only one month pregnant. But I'm bedridden her. If she doesn't take it easy. Eat correctly, get lots of  sleep. She might suffer a miscarriage."

The doctor handed B her paperwork then left.

He looked back at her

Fuck!

~~~~~Back at the box~~~~

B stood in front of the two niggalets with a metal pipe. He gripped the pipe tighter, getting ready to swing it.

The pipe hit Malek in the rib cage. He continued to beat the living shit out of him. Even going as far as throwing hot water on his body and beating him with an extension cord

This is something he would've done to Kira. So these niggas can handles some wipes. He beat the other boy just as badly.

"You. Niggas. Touched. What. Was. Mine!" He yelled. The two boy screams filled the room. And he just went harder.

"I didn't touch her, it wasn't me!!! " the white boy screamed out in pain.

" nigga shut the fuck up, ain't nobody ask you to talk!" B yelled hitting the boy on his back.

His anger over took him fully. He was sure the boys were unconscious or dead. But that didn't stop him. They could have killed his child. They could have killed Kira. They wouldn't have gave a fuck. Non thinking dumb ass kids. He was sick and tired of them

He continued to beat them which lasted a whole hour. Screams turned silent, blood spattered on the walls and B body. The only sound you heard was B hitting the boys.

He stopped, throwing the bad to the side. He checked the pulses of the boys, there wasn't one. He killed them.

He walked upstairs, wiping the blood from his face. He looked over at his clean up men.

"Clean that shit up."