Chapter 2: Don't You Forget About Me

I broke away gasping for much needed air. "Duncan. As much as I love doing this, we're on a bus full of our friends and public bus sex isn't a turn on." I say pushing away from his lips which were kissing my neck.

We were finally being released from this prison, we were traveling on the bus which would take us back to the parking lot, where we left our own vehicles or our parents would pick us up.

"Okay okay. I'm just gonna miss you...." Duncan says and I roll my eyes. "No. It's gonna be the sex you miss." He smirks. "Yea. That too. But I'm gonna miss your nagging and how your freckles stand out when you scrunch your face when your angry."

I blushed and smacked him lightly on the arm. "Well I am not gonna miss any of your ogre-ish stunts."

Duncan opened his mouth to retaliate but the bus stopped abruptly and Chris stood up. "I'd say that it was great having you guys, but I hate all of you! So kindly get the fuck off my bus!"

We all grumble certain words about Chris as we shuffle off the bus and Chef starts handing us our duffle bags.

Bridgette POV

I'm walking with Geoff in the parking lot when someone calls his name. "Geoff!!!!" A tall guy in the back of a pickup truck says and Geoff immediately drops my hand and begins to run towards the guy. Then he stops midway and turns back to me.

He runs back and gives me a kiss so fast that when I go to kiss back, he's already in the truck with the guy, driving away. "Bye babe!" He screams.

"I guess I'll see you around." Geoff and I really didn't make plans on how this would work out. Geoff was the sort of guy who went with the flow for everything. I had meant to bring it up last night, but then I ended up doing about 10 vodka shots so......

I should find Courtney and say goodbye before she's gone too. Instead, I find her making out with Duncan against his motorcycle. I tap her shoulder and she breaks away from his slowly. "Hey Bee." She turns to Duncan.

"Okay. I only have 3 things. 1) Call me once a week. If you don't I'm going to assume you're dead. 2) Please don't do some stupid shit to get you locked up in juvie. I want to be able to touch you without the glass in between. 3) No girls. I don't care if Megan Fox comes to your house. If I find out that you are "talking" with girls I will drive up there and you're gonna wish you had never laid eyes on me." She says threateningly at the end.

Duncan smirks. "I'll call you every day, I'll try to stay out of juvie and if you send some naughty pictures to me consistently then I won't need other girls." Courtney blushes at the last part.

Even they had a plan and they were Duncan and Courtney. DUNCAN AND COURTNEY! The people that took about the entire summer to admit their love.

"Oh and one more thing." She says smiling. "I love you." Duncan laughs nervously but doesn't say it back.  Courtney frowns but doesn't press it.

Duncan then straps on his motorcycle helmet, starts the engine and speeds off in the distance, tires screeching.

I look at Courtney who looks on with a melancholic look on her face.

"I miss him already!" She says tears threatening to spill out.

I pat her on her back. "You'll see him again soon...." I almost said 'We'll see them again soon' but I didn't know if that was true for me.

Gwen POV

"Gwen!" My mom states as I slowly walk up to the car. "Hey Mom...." I say slowly as she engulfs me in a big hug. She looks behind me. "Oh! And you must be Trent! I'm Rachel, Gwen's mother." I turn to see Trent standing there smiling.

"You look so handsome. I mean, I always thought you were handsome on TV but you look even more so in person. And an amazing musician too...." Trent is blushing and I roll my eyes.

This is exactly why I said goodbye to him over there, so he wouldn't have to deal with my overjoyed mother, who is happy her goth teenage daughter has a boyfriend, hoping that he will somehow turn her into a pink wearing Barbie. No way.

After enduring like 10 minutes of flattering talk with my mom, he comes up to me and kisses me. "I wanted you to have this." He puts a guitar pick in my hand. "I'll call you, okay? I love you." I blush heavily. "I love you too."

I get in the car with my mom who is smiling big. I pull down the visor mirror and see my face still red. I also see my brother Kevin in the back, smirking at me. "Not one word." I grit through my teeth and glare at him.

So good to be home.....not.