Chapter 9: Night Of Horrors

Courtney POV

"Why are we here again?" I ask Bridgette as we walk up Geoff's driveway to his {humongous} house. "Because, I promised him I would help set up before we went to the haunted corn maze thing. Plus Duncan will be here. Trent too."

It's Halloween night. I'm not a big fan of Halloween but I know Duncan and Gwen both are. I made sure I looked extra hot tonight, just for the occasion. Geoff's having a big Halloween bash and everyone from Total Drama Island is invited.

Bridgette rings the doorbell. "Hey you guys- damn." Geoff states giving us all the once over but especially Bridgette. "Well. You guys went all out." He says stunned. Geoff is dressed up in a superman costume.

"Yea. Well you didn't. You're costume is so unique." I say giving him a disappointed look. "You know it Mocha. Okay, so I got stuff for you guys to do." Ugh. Bridgette so owes me. I don't get paid to do this shit.

"Courtney. You can go set up some drinks." He says pointing to the kitchen, like I couldn't manage to find it. I start filling up the small cups full of fruit punch.....That definitely have alcohol in them.

"Ma'am. You are under arrest for being  too goddamn sexy ." A husky voice says and I turn around to see Duncan dressed in a police uniform that looks seriously good on him. It's tight enough to show his muscles and toned body.

"Why hello officer." I say and pull him towards me, and smash our lips together.

Gwen POV

After setting up for the party, we all pile into the car and head over to the corn maze and haunted house combined thing. Halloween was my favorite holiday for obvious reasons. I mean, who didn't love a day where you got to dress up and get scared, getting candy along the way?!

"This sucks." Courtney says as we walk toward the ticket booth, which is crowded with people. "Why don't you guys just wait by the hay while we wait in line?" Trent offers.

Bridgette doesn't even hear, she's too busy sucking face with Geoff. Courtney and I hop at the chance to sit down and get away from the junior high guys that keep staring at us.

"Ugh. I just want to get to this damn party already." Courtney says as we stand near the hay.

"Tell me about it." I say picking at the ends of my dress. We don't even notice the guy coming up behind us.

"Come with me. Scream and you die." I feel the barrel of the gun at my head. Nobody can see because it's so fucking crowded here. I look to the line to see where the crew is but I can't see over the other heads.

Courtney and I slowly walk back with the mysterious guy, fearing for our lives.

Bridgette POV

"Alright lovebirds, we got the tickets." Duncan says breaking us apart. "Where are Courtney and Gwen?" I ask.

"They went to go sit by that haystack we passed on the way in." He says walking towards it. But it's empty. "Are you sure?"

"Yea. Positive." He looks around for them. "Let me try and call her." I say and take out my phone.

It rings for a moment and I hear a familiar ringtone. "Guys." I say and pick up the phone in horror. "It's Courtney's phone."

We all share looks of panic. Duncan immediately starts to rush toward the homeless man who has been staked out at the entrance to the parking lot, trying to collect spare change. "Hey. Did you see two girls walk out of here? One dressed as a school teacher and the other sort of a scary doll?" He says anxious.

"I might answer that for some money." He says and Duncan lifts him by the shirt so fast. "You'll answer that or I'll beat your ass." The guy shrinks back. "Alright. Alright. Yea. I saw them walk out about 20 minutes ago. With this guy with a dark hoodie. He had his hand pushing them forward."

Duncan shakes him further. "And you didn't think to alert anybody?" He says furious. "I-I didn't know man." He says scared.

Duncan drops him hard to the ground. "We have to go to the police." I say and we all rush towards the car. I couldn't help but feel sick with worry for my two best friends. What the hell happened?