3.

Bey's POV

I opened my eyes and almost forgot where I was because I wasn't in my bed. I felt constricted and looked down to see Dorinda laying half her body on me, her leg tangled with my leg. Her head was snuggled up against my neck and in this moment, this felt right.

I can't explain it but it was something about her laying on me that had my mind spinning but I couldn't think of her in this manner. She's 20+ years older than me and a freakin world-renowned gospel artist at that. I needed to get my mind out of the gutter and not think too much of this little girl crush.

I tried to gently remove her off from me but that made her deadbolt her body weight and further push her head into mine.

I silently laughed and used my free hand to feel for my phone.

I saw it was a little after 8am but I wanted to get the day started so we could do things before she left for Detroit. I started rubbing her back to try to wake her up.

"DoeDoe, it's time to wake up." I said into her ear.

She was silent but I felt like she could hear me.

"Come on Queen, wake up. I know you hear me." I said.

Still silent.

I started tickling her sides but she didn't react to it. My natural instinct was to rub on her butt but that would've been totally inappropriate. The next best thing was to kiss all over her face which immediately got a reaction.

"Stopppppp" Doe said laughing and smiling brightly into my face. She still clung to me but now we were face to face.

"Good morning sunshine. Let's get dressed for the day and grab breakfast somewhere." I said.

"Morning and okay." She snuggled back into me and I laughed out loud.

"Queen, you gotta let me go so I can get up." I said.

"Just 15 more minutes and I'll be up forreal." She said in the most beautiful raspy voice ever. I placed my arm back on her waist and responded to a few texts before her 15 minutes were up.

Doe finally got up and we headed our separate ways to get dressed. I contemplated on whether I should get my bodyguard, Julius, to accompany us but I felt like we'll be alright getting breakfast alone.

I know my status sometimes makes it hard for me to go out but there's a lot of spots celebrities can go to without the paparazzi knowing. The biggest thing is to not make your presence a big deal and people usually respect your space.

I pulled my shirt over my head when the door flew open.

"Bey do you have—oh my God! I'm sorry to interrupt." Doe said in the doorway.

"It's alright. What do you need?" I asked, totally not phased she's seeing me in my bra.

"Well um I realized I don't have anything to wear for the day. My clothes are back at the hotel." She said.

"Oh no worries. Come check out my closet." She stepped further into my room and walked with me to my closet. I flipped the light switch and started going through my clothes. I eyeballed her body before deciding she could fit any of my medium-sized Ivy Park fits.

"Which color you wanna wear?" I asked. She stepped closer to me and pointed at my army green set.

"I like this one. You have a tank top for it?" She asked.

"Nope. Wear it just like that with the matching bra set." I said handing her the set.

"Bey I can't wear this without a shirt underneath. I'm too old to not wear one." She said, pushing it back to me.