11.

Dorinda's POV, birthday continuation

"What in God's name is going on here?" Jacky said. I unclasped my arms from around Bey's neck and stood next to her.

"Well, Beyoncé is my girlfriend and she surprised me for my birthday. And before you get your panties in a bunch, let me get her settled before we talk this all out." I said.

"Girlfriend? As in friend, right?" I heard Twinkie try to whisper.

I shook my head and practically pulled Bey out of the foyer to get away from their stares. I needed to figure out how I was going to explain everything without getting worked up because I know Jacky is going to push my buttons.

Clearly, my mind went out the window once I saw my Honeybey because I would've immediately whisked her away to privately give her my affection. Just that fast, I forgot my sisters and niece were here. They surprised me with the sweetest birthday gifts and told me about an opportunity to tour with Kirk Franklin before I stepped away to FaceTime Bey.

"Baby, if you pull on my arm any harder it's gonna fall off." Bey said. I stopped in my tracks and apologized. "It's okay, I know you're a little frazzled but that's why I'm here." She said.

"I know, I just need to gather my thoughts because Jacky is a mess and I don't like telling her my business. Our talks always leave me pissed." I said. I pulled her suitcase into my closet as she tossed her jacket on my chaise. I came to sit at the edge of my bed as she took off her heels.

"Well it can't be worse than what's going on with my Mama so we'll just let them ask their questions and answer what we want. Because after everything settles and they leave, I want you all to myself." She said, sauntering over and straddling my lap. I held onto her hips and smirked.

"Oh? Am I going to receive the same birthday treatment you got?" I asked. Bey smiled and nodded her head.

"It just depends on how fast you tap out, Rose." I scoffed as she laughed in my face.

"You got some nerve the way you holler and pull on my hair. I can just look at you and you're ready to pounce like a starving dog." I retorted.

I raised my arm to loosely wrap my hand around her neck and she immediately began gyrating in my lap.

"Mhmm squeeze tighter." She moaned, closing her eyes. I laughed but obeyed her request.

"See? You just proved my point." I said laughing. She opened her eyes and stared at me hungrily. I tried my best not to squirm with her in my lap. I'm already craving her touch so I don't need to add fuel to the fire.

"You already know what you do to me and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Those hazel eyes do it for me everytime but I'm telling you now... Cancel any plans you have in the next few days because when I get finished with you, you'll be out of commission." She said.

I bit my lip as she caressed my face and brought us closer.

"I'm going to have my way with you tonight. And in the morning, and in the nigh—" I cut her off with a kiss. Just thinking about the positions I'll be in makes me ready to get this conversation with my sisters over so I can be out of commission.

"Let's head downstairs so the faster they leave, the faster you can give me my birthday surprise." I said, giving her a quick kiss.

"Give me one more and we can go." I smiled and kissed her lips again, this time making it a long one. Bey leaned her body into mine, causing me to lay down as the kiss continued.

I was so lost in the kiss, I didn't realize she was unbuttoning my pants until I felt her hand touch my skin.

"Babe, we can't do this now and you know it." I propped my arms up on the bed while she still had her hand in my pants.