A/N -Backstory

So someone actually wanted to hear what most of these poems are about - I was shocked

So if you don't wanna hear about it,  you dont have to read it but thanks to @ememokid for suggesting it

So basically what happened, is 5 years ago, when I was in 2nd grade, I found out that my best friend of like 5 years was talking shit about me behind my back. When I found out, I confronted her about it and she said she was just saying that because the popular girls made her do it and that she would stop.

Every now and then, I kept catching her do it, but she kept saying she was forced to. We started to pull  pranks on each other for every Holiday- New Years, Valentine's, Christmas, St. Patrick's, Halloween, etc.

So I decided my prank on her for Valentine's Day in 4th grade was gonna be "confessing my feelings" and saying I had a crush on her. The next year, in about September, our teacher at the time pulled me out of the classroom for a chat. When we got outside, she told me my friend told the teacher I had a crush on her and that she wasn't comfortable being around me anymore and that I should just back off and leave her alone.

I agreed and then next year, in September of 6th grade, she was talking about me behind my back AGAIN.

We also had a huge text fight like 2 weeks after the whole "teacher says friend isn't comfortable around me anymore" incident but we were younger at the time and had worse grammar and punctuation so if you read it back, it's really cringy...

Sooooo.... Yeah... That was one awkward 'Class Secret Santa'.....

295 words