𝚃𝚠𝚘

Kasani Valor Travis📍LA

Kasani Valor Travis
📍LA

" Kasani You gon have to walk today !" My mother yelled . I Groaned in annoyance , These teachers bet not be on that bullshit today I swear . I made my way downstairs to see my mom in a rush , full face beat and hair done , today must be important , I thought to myself . " I have an important meeting today so I might be home a little later than usual , theirs food in the fridge if your hungry and $200 on the counter , love you baby , bye "

She said , giving me kiss on the cheek and walking out . after mentally preparing myself to be social today , I left to .

" Sanii! " I heard someone yell behind me , I turned around and saw , expectedly, samiyah . " oh wassup miyah " I said , bluntly , I wasn't really in the talking mood today . " nonchalant ass .. " she said under her breath , I was about to say something smart before hearing another yell .

" yo kasani! " I heard , me and samiyah both curious looked to see who it was , it was Amiri , my other friend , known her since 3rd to . She had her friend with her too . Her uglyass friend be eyefucking me everytime with ha thirsty ass , I thought to myself . " wassup amiri , hey sayora . "

Sayora was her friends name . She gave me a nod in response , keeping her gaze on me as we walked .

Here her swiper no swiping looking ass go with this creepy staring shit ,  I thought to myself . We soon made it to the school . We all had first block together so we just went there .

Walking to the class I felt someone tap my shoulder , I looked up to see sayora . " hm ? " I asked . " you know you still ain't gave me yo number ? " She said .

I saw samiyah give us a stale glance out the corner of my eye . The fuck was that about , I thought , but brushed it off .

" yea . And that's by choice . " I replied , not really caring . " We friends ain't we ? "  she said . " I mean yea I guess but - " I didn't get to finish before she said " so all friends have eachother number . just lemme have yours " I smacked my lips before saying " okay bruh "

She handed me her phone and I saved my number as. " sani babii ⭐️. " before giving her phone back . " igh ty mama . " I blank faced her , " don't call me that . " I said . " I'll call you what I wanna call you  Mama " she said .

" I get tired of yo wide body built head ass . " I said under my breath . " Girl boo . " she replied as we continued walking .

We soon made it to class . Me and Amiri at one desk , samiyah and Sayora at the other .

" You think samiyah probably like sayora ? " Amiri asked me . I looked at her , then looked at samiyah and sayora , then her again . Samiyah kept making Googly eyes at sayora , it looked like sayora just brushed her off though .

" shit , maybe . " I replied , still occupied in my phone . " That don't bother you ? Don't you and sayora got sumn going on " She said .

I looked at her , " nigga please . Samiyah can do what she wanna do , I'm chilling . " I replied , genuinely telling the truth . " Well , sayora definitely got her eyes on you " she said laughing . I paused , looked at sayora , and low and behold , she was staring.

We locked eyes for a few seconds , me breaking it first . Was I telling the truth ?

ᰔᰔ
" you ain't even have to do all that " I said , amiri just cussed this girl out for bumping into us . " nah cause her dirt back head ass could have said excuse me , the fuck " I just shook my head .

We found a empty table and sat there , I was beside sayora , of course , I thought . We were just chopping it up before I felt someone tap my shoulder , everyone else musta been confused to because they all stopped talking .

I turned around and saw this tall stud , brownskin , standing there . " huh ? " I replied , curiously.

" yo name sani or kasani or sum like that ? " she says , I nod . I must have looked confused because she then said " sorry I'm Dakota my bad ma " she said laughing.

I don't see wtf is funny , I thought to myself .

" Uhh my friend ova there , black hair ? She tryna holla at you . " She told me , I took a glance at the direction she pointed in and saw her , black hair ,edges done , kinda petite , with a shy smile .

Who tf is that ?