Six

: TW - MENTIONS OF SELF HARM , DEPRESSION , SUICIDAL THOUGHTS.

Kasani Valor Travis
📍La

2 months after the kiss.

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

" kasani ! " samiyah yelled from down the hall , panting , like she just ran a marathon . " did you finish the assignment ? " I nodded . Me and samiyah had spoken about the false accusations of her having something against me . She said she would never feel that way , and that she's sorry for permitting that type of energy , I forgave her , because she sounded like she was genuinely telling the truth .

I gave samiyah my answers at lunch , and then the bell rang . " y'all tryna slide at my place ? " amiri commented . We all agreed to that plan .

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 .
———

" Nah but forreal though ! Nigga can't catch the ball for shit .! " Amiri and a couple of her other friends were debating on football .

" y'all are still debating about that boring ass football game from a MONTH AGO , get over ittt " Zayana , one of amiri's other friends said , she seemed cool .

" Anywayss , let's talk about the juicy stuff ! " She said . " First off : crushes ! Amiri , you start ! Who's yours ? "

Amiri seemed to go quiet , fiddling with her fingers as we all waited for her response .

Strange . I thought . She was never flustered , or nervous , she was always bold , and outgoing , I mean that's just the type of person she was , her getting nervous like that was out of the ordinary .

Is it someone in the room or something ? I thought .

" Okayy ... how about we switch the subject ! It's getting kinda tense in here .. " sayora stated , breaking the silence . " im gonna get snacks ! "

" I'll come with ! " Amiri said , a big smile on her face . greedy ass , I thought .

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

" Okay but you dont know that sani ! " samiyah yelled . We were now on FaceTime , discussing the .. situation , at Amiri's place .

" she probably just got nervous because it was someone else in the room , I doubt it was me , we've been friends since third grade ." I stated , ready for samiyah to drop the subject .

" Girl whatever .. how you and sayora doing ? " she said , I could tell she was smirking , even though her camera was off , her just getting out of the shower being the cause .

I blushed at the mention of her name , " we're uh..doing good right now .. yea . " I reply , trying to keep my voice as steady as possible .

What the fuck is this girl doing to me ? , I thought .

" a little birdie told me y'all was caught behind the bleachers at sch- " I hung up before she could finish.

Yes , me and sayora was kissing behind the bleachers , somebody just so happened to plan on smoking there , and we got caught .

Not that that's anybody's business though.

I sighed . When was the last time you actually loved somebody though sani ? You barely know what your doing !

I shook off the thought . Sayora loves you for you .. that's all that matters .

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ