𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 | 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝

Sayora Quinn Anderson📍La

📍La

At lunch , the table was chopping it up before I noticed this stud coming up to us . She looked like she had her eyes on sani

The fuck ? I thought to myself . She tapped on kasani shoulder and she turned around .

" Huh ? " Kasani asked , curious. We was all curious to cause everybody stopped talking and had their attention focused on kasani convo.

I noticed Samiyah with a little mug on her face as we watched kasani and the stranger talk .

The girl began to speak again and said , " oh shit my bad my name Dakota" she said . " my friend over there ? " she pointed , " she thought you was cute " she told sani .

I looked in the direction she was pointing . When I saw who it was I almost gagged .

Tiffany . I thought , the school thot . She a hoe she messed with the whole basketball and football team . Everybody know her hoe ass .

The fact that she was hitting on kasani kinda pissed me off though . Yes I like her , but she be showing me mixed signals , she know she want me though ..

Soon enough , we all finished our food and left lunch .

Me Amiri , and kasani all had different classes than samiyah , so we split paths with her after lunch .

Bout' fucking time , I thought to myself , the bitch was starting to get on my nerves . I think she got some sort of 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 towards Kasani or something .

I brushed off the thought . Ima sholl talk to her about that shit later though , fake ass friend..

We made it to the next class and sat down . This was one of those chill classes , with the cool ass teachers so we just talked and played the whole time .

" I'm finna take a nap , wake me up when class over "  sani told us . We both nodded in response .

With ha fine ass . I thought to myself .
ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

The school day soon came to an end . We were all walking through these crowded ass halls .

All these damn stank ass kids , I said to myself .

Sani was walking beside me , along with amiri , and samiyah on the far end .

good . As long as she stay the fuck away from me .

Sani was about to walk to the bus lines with the others before something made me say , " yo kasani , need a ride ? " I said .

" oh igh I guess ." She replied . I smiled hard as fuck when she agreed .

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

We were riding in a comfortable silence before I asked " you hungry ? " , she nods in response .

" why you don't talk a lot . ? " I asked , genuinely curious . She shrugs " guess I'm just not a talkative person . " , " miyah calls me " nonchalant " "

" She ain't wrong . " she side eyed me after I said that . " my bad ma . " I laughed . " I told you not to call me that . " she said . I looked at her.

" you betta stop playing with me or- " I cut her off my grabbing her neck and pulling her closer , just inches away from my face .

" or what mama ? " I replied , waiting for her response , " why you quiet now ? "

" Thought so . Now sit yo pretty ass back and just enjoy the ride . " I say .

∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎∞︎︎
👩🏽‍💻 - could never be me getting punked likee thatt