Ten

Amiri Scott Peirce
📍LA

——————-

flashback

hearing the bell finally go off , I immediately sat up and headed for the door , my things already being packed ahead of time .

took long enough .

I thought , referring to the class period that felt like it lasted forever .

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of
Commotion down the hall where I was headed .

the hell?

I thought , slightly increasing my pace to see what the uproar was about . As I got closer , I could see the crowd forming into a circle , and then I heard -

" They fighting !"

who??

——————-
flashback over.

Pushing my way to get a better veiw of the crowd , I spot a familiar face being held back by 2 teachers .

Kasani??

who the fuck is she fight- , My thoughts are interrupted by seeing another girl being held back , she was a fem, blonde hair , with a smiley peircing.

I push farther through the crowd to get closer to sani , but I can't make it before the 2 teachers drag her towards the office .

Ima just call her about it after school , I think to myself , knowing they were gonna call her mom to pick her up.

_____________

After school .

I sit on my bed , unlocking my phone before pressing kasani's contact  She picks up on the second ring before answering with , " hello ?" .

Damn , I love her voice.

I shake the thought before saying , " hello ? Why you was fighting at school ?" I say , wanting to get Straight to the point .

She sighed before saying , " basically -

flashback

-Kasanis pov-

I walk into my 3rd period class , seeing sayora . I notice her gaze follow me to my seat , but I just shrug it off.

15 minutes into class , there's a knock at the door . The teacher opens it and I see a fem walk in . About 5'5 with blonde hair and a peircing .

Damn. I think to myself .

" welcome ms ari " I hear him say to her before trying to get the classes attention.

" boy and girls ! We have a new student joining us this morning . " he says , before signaling for her to introduce herself .

" oh hey yall .. I'm Ari ." She says , I notice eyes being fixed on someone , I follow her gaze and realize she's staring at sayora .

The fuck? , I think to myself .

The teacher then tells her to find any empty seat , and Of course she chose the one right next to sayora .

who the fuck is this hoe? , I mumble to myself , a mug apparent on my face as I watch her strut to her seat.

She and Sayora begin to whisper to eachother before they each ask to go to the bathroom one by one.

I ask to go to the bathroom as well , following behind them from a distance as I watch ari pull sayora into the bathrooms .

I pick up my pace and barge through the doors , seeing her and sayoras lip connected .

" Sayora what the fuck bro?!" I yell , feeing my anger rising and tears stinging my eyes .

You might be wondering why I care , because we're done , right? well , she hit me just the night before after I got off the phone with amiri , wanting a second chance and all this other shit .

" Oh shit - kasani I was just-". I cut her off , " nah fuck that . Don't worry about me no more ." I say .

" Bitch are you jealous ? " I hear ari say as she begins to laugh in my face .

I don't think twice before swinging on her , dragging her out of the bathroom and into the hallway .

She shields her face as I throw blows back to back . " oh shit y'all they fighting !" I hear somebody yell . Before I know it , there's flashing lights all around me and 5 teachers trying to break us up .

" somebody get this crazy bitch off of me !!" Ari yells . I pay her no mind as I continue to hit her , not planning on stopping .

I hear sayoras voice saying " fuck - Kasani get off her ma you done !"

2 teachers succeed in pulling me off of her , holding me back . " Fuck you sayora ! " I yell as they pull me away , leading me to the office .

I can't help but feel tears sting my eyes as they drag me away , thinking about how she could do this to me . All my anger was soon turned to sadness as I followed the two teachers .

flashback over .
________________

Amiris pov:

" and yea .. that's what happend ." She says , finishing off her story .

" Damn..." I say , not really having any other words . " so you and sayora like .. done done ? " I say , trying to hid the bit of excitement in my voice .

" uh .. yea ig." She says her voice sounding like she didn't really want to believe that .

" oh ." I say , trying to sound as normal as possible . " ima hit you at school tomorrow though , ight ?" I say . " ight ." She replies .

" Love you , night ." She says , " Love you too .." I reply .

and the call ends.

________________

A/N -Don't be mad at me . just know that I'm back !😩❤️

( so sorry for being gone so long)