Seven

: TW

Kasani Valor Travis
📍La

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

" But still , the bitch is weird and her energy is off .. " Samiyah was telling me . she was still trying to convince me that my friend Amiri , was fake .

I guess she stopped talking to Amiri , because last time I checked .. that's her friend to .

" Oh my gosh just drop it . I'm starting to think you just want me to not like her ." I said , growing suspicious. " why would I do that .." she said , obviously growing .. anxious .

The fuck.. , I thought .

But no really .. why is samiyah trying so hard to convince me that Amiri is .. off . She's just hinting at things without directly telling me what she could have done .

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

" Sani ! "

" MA'AM ? "

Silence ..

"MA'AM ?"

Silence ..

" Mmtch , hate when she do this like do you want something or not . " I mumbled under my breath .

Walking down the stairs , to my suprise , I saw Sayora standing there .

" your friend is here for you , y'all have fun I have to go , I might be gone for a couple of hours !" My mother said , in a rushed tone .

she told me she loved me and said her goodbyes , leaving me and sayora .

" whatchu doin here ?" I asked , wondering ,

Nah the real question is how do you know where I
live ..

" Oh I wanted to hang out .. Samiyah gave me the address ." She stated .

Oh.

" Mm .. cmon let's go up to my room ." I said , grabbing her arm and pulling her up . Thank the lord I cleaned it before school , I thought to myself .she sat down on the bed , looking up at me . " I like your room . " she said . " thank you .." I replied , nervously . She patted a free spot on her lap , motioning me to sit there .

I did .. no hesitation.

You trying fuck or summm . I thought , but soon brushed it off .

When I sat down .. I felt something , poking me . I made a sour expression .

This bitch wearing a strap ? I thought .

" Listen .. Kasani .. I like you , like a lot , and I just wanted to know .. if you'd be .." I waited for her to finish . " my girlfriend ."

My eyes lit up hearing her say those words , " oh my god .. yes ! " I replied , kissing her . With no hesitation .. she kissed back , and this might sound really cheesy .. but I felt fireworks inside .

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

"Sayora , you needa take your phone out your pants or something , Sum keep poking me .." I said .

We were watching a movie and I was almost laying completely on her .

She laughed at my words , " that ain't my phone , love ." She said , amused . " Can I tell you something ? Like real personal ? " she asked me . I nodded .

" basically , I have a dick , like a real one . I was born with it ." She said . I wide eyed her .

" girl stop playing ." I surveyed her face one more time , and she look deadass . I grabbed my phone and opened google , she was telling the truth .

" what the fuck , I didn't know that shit was possible.." I said , " but ok . " she seems suprised at my calmness . " so you like .. don't care ? " She said , " nah , I still see you the same . " I said , and she look relieved .

" thank you .. " she replied quietly , and we went back to watching the movie .

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

" ight den sani why the fuck does it matter " sayora yelled . Me and her were having our first real argument . " It matters cause of the way you only apologizing because I noticed , if I would have never said anything , you wouldn't have either . I'm supposed to let that shit slide ? " I yelled back .

Apparently, Sayora thought it was okay to flirt with other females infront of my face , and think I'm just gonna stay quiet .

" Igh bruh whatever .. " she said , grabbing her phone , and plopping down on the bed . " sooo you just don't care ?" I asked , getting more aggravated then I already was . " Not really , no . " she replied dryly , still occupied in her phone . " woww , okay , I'm out bro ." I said , completely over it .

" Don't let the door hit you on your way out , Ima just text OTHER better , finer , bitches ." She said .

I paused , " bro what ?" , "is you tryna say sum ?"  I asked , tears in my eyes threatening to fall . " just get the fuck out like you said you was gon do , damn ." She replied . " matter of fact , Give me my promise ring back to . " she said .

I took the ring off , throwing it on the ground , before saying , " Wow , igh sayora , don't call me or text me no more bro .." I said , walking out of her room , and slamming the door behind me .

And that's when the tears began to overflow , falling out of my eyes , and dampening my shirt . I never thought , that the person who made me feel complete inside , could make me hurt so bad .

I ran out of her house , and walked the rest of the way home .

What . The . Fuck .

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

The next day at school , me and sayora exchanged zero words . We walked past each others like we were strangers in the halls .

We weren't always strangers .

I thought . 

Maybe , I should forget , because sometimes , that's what makes life easier . To just forget .

ᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔᰔ

👩🏽‍💻- cmon now y'all just got tg ..

𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 ?

𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 ?