~1~

(Y/N's POV)

The refree blew the whistle indicating that the last quarter is over, which means the match was over.... As I took a glance of the score board, I felt numb and then broke.....
The Refree announced, "The score is 63-51 in favor of Shutoku High School". Everyone started cheering for them but when I looked at my teammate, everyone was sad and their faces showed the dullness.
That was the moment when guilt took all over me. I greeted the other team, and the management and without talking to anyone or looking at anyone I rushed towards the roof top of our school. I was angry and annoyed at myself and the guilt was killing me......

As I reached the rooftop in anger, I did not notice that there was someone else who was trying to sleep there. I went towards the railing, ruffled my hair, and shouted in annoyance, "Ahhhhhh" and then punched the wall twice. Then frustrated, I ruffled my hair again.

Then suddenly I heard a husky, sleeping voice, "Oie, can you take out your frustration somewhere else, I am trying to sleep here."

When I looked at the owner of that voice, a guy was sitting on the rooftop in the opposite direction, he had dark blue hair, and his skin was tanned. He looked at me with an annoyed look.

"Oh-umm sorry but what are you doing here?" He ignored my question and laid back on the floor. I stood there for a few seconds, I guess he had gone back to sleep. I let out a sigh and stayed there near the railing for some time taking in deep breaths, trying to cool down myself.

Then when my head cooled down a little, I looked at my hand and it got all swollen up and now I was feeling the pain, maybe punching wasn't the best idea to take out my frustration. I let out a sigh and headed back to the gym, before going I looked at the guy who had ignored my question and was still sleeping peacefully, I narrowed my eyes at him gave him an annoyed-disgusted look, and left.

(Aomine's POV)

As usual, it was practice time so I came up to the roof to sleep peacefully, until some idiot just came over and shouted in a frustrated tone, "Ahhhhhh" When I looked at the person.... First, the person was a girl, second, she was wearing the basketball jersey of our school and third, she punched the wall twice, and that too very hard.

I got annoyed and said, "Oie, can you take out your frustration somewhere else, I am trying to sleep here." She sort of got startled, I think she was so busy with her frustration that she did not notice me when she came up.

After a few seconds, she replied, "Oh-umm sorry but what are you doing here?" I just ignored her question and laid back pretending to fall asleep. I really don't like chit-chatting with people/strangers... But the way she punched the wall, it was pretty bad.

She stayed there for a couple of minutes, she went towards the railing and I guess she was trying to cool herself or whatever....And then, decided to leave but before leaving she narrowed her eyes at me and gave me an annoyed-disgusted look and left. I saw that from the corner of my eye... After she left, a smirk formed on my face and I thought, 'A basketball player with this much frustration and attitude, hmmh.... interesting.'

*OK guys! This was the first chapter.... To understand it properly you will have to read the Introduction to the Story.
In the upcoming chapters, let's see what's so interesting about 'the frustration and the attitude about that girl.'
Hope you enjoyed it... I will try my best to post the other chapters as soon as possible..... And please keep on supporting me. Your support means a lot... :)*

~Kiraa