~4~

(Y/N's POV)

The weekend went by fast and it was Monday again...I had earphones on when I let out a big yawn while walking to school for the morning practices.I guess I shouldn't have stayed awake till 1:00 at night to watch Anime. When I reached the school it was almost 6:00 a.m. And almost everyone was there. I greeted everyone and we started with our warm-up....

The practice went by fast and it was time for our classes. Somehow I managed to stay awake in the first two lessons, but I dozed-off in the third lesson. And to my luck, it was English lesson, and lord trust me she is the most dangerous and strict teacher in our school.

As she saw me she shouted on the top of her voice, "Miss. L/n F/n!"
I got startled, and stood up with a jump, "Yes miss, present miss!" Everyone in the class started laughing, that's when I realised, what the actual thing was happening. My face turned red because of embarrassment.

She cleared her throat, getting the attention of all the students, "Well Miss. L/n, if you are feeling sleepy right now, I would like to know what you were doing the previous night?" She said in a sarcastic way and everybody in the class went, "Oooooo" and started laughing their ass off. I got more embarrassed and trust me, I wanted to beat some sense in each of my classmates at that moment....

"Hey, hey you devil minded children, not in that way." Her tone was a bit annoyed.
"Umm actua-" she cut me off saying, "I guess running will help you get rid of your sleepy mood, go take 5 rounds of the field."
"5?!!" I exclaim with a tense look.
"Yeah, that's too little, right. Let's make it 10." She said in sarcasm.
"Miss but-" she again cut me off, "Don't let me make it 15.."
"Finee.." I said while leaving the class.

When I reached the field, the second year's had their P.E lesson so, they were waiting for their teacher in the field. Just great can the day get any better. All the embarrassment at once.

I started running, well actually I was jogging. I had completed 2 rounds when I heard someone shout, "Ay Shortie, can't even run fast with those small legs. I wonder how you play basketball." All the 2nd years started laughing, when I looked at the person, it was that stupid Aomine.... Dude what's his problem??...

I was about to say something but I noticed a girl with pink hair punching his arm and scolding him, "Dai-chan, why do you always have to be so rude to others?" She bowed to me, in a way of saying sorry.

Everyone was staring at me, whispering to each other and laughing. I can't tolerate this, instead of speaking, I will just show them. After all, 'Actions speak louder than words.'

I get ready and start running at full speed to complete the leftover 8 rounds. It was a bad idea, somehow I managed to complete them at a good speed but I got exhausted.

As I looked at the faces of the 2nd years, they were shocked and amazed. Huh! Now they can't laugh at me. When I looked at that Stupid Ace, he just had a smirk on his face. Why is he so annoying and weird. The girl with pink hair started clapping with a huge smile and others joined her except that one stupid guy.....

I gave them a bow and headed towards my class, I pretended to be really cool in front of them but as I got out of their sight, I immediately sat down and gathered my breath.

Dude, one round of that field means 300m and I just ran 2400m at a good speed. I somehow managed to get to class and the 4th lesson had already started. Great now I am more tired and frustrated and the reason is that Stupid Aomine, I don't care if he is older, I don't even feel like adding senpai in front of his name.

(Aomine's POV)

The day was going pretty boring, I just hope I can't have an encounter with that 'always annoyed Ace.' I was going to the field because we had P.E lesson and as our class reached the field, the teacher wasn't there but guess who I saw coming towards the field. Yes it was l/n f/n, great something interesting will happen!

She came to the field, she looked somewhat nervous and started jogging.......... Ahhhh punishment, I see.

To add some salt to the wound, I shouted, "Ay Shortie, can't even run fast with those small legs. I wonder how you play basketball."

And trust me the look on her face that time was the most amusing thing I had seen throughout the day. All my classmates started laughing, including me and her face turned red because of embarrassment, that was somehow cute, I guess.

Then Satsuki just punched my arm and started scolding me, she then even bowed at l/n, saying sorry.

I don't know what happened to that girl, she got ready and started running at a good speed. And mann she took 8 rounds of that 300m field with such good speed that left all of us speechless.

As she finished, everyone got amazed and started clapping for her. A smirk formed on my face. How much more can this girl amaze me? Every time I see her, she just does something that makes me want to see her more, tease her more and know about her more. She then bowed to all of us and went back to her class. While she was going back, I saw that small smirk she had on her face and that attitude... Damn! This girl is just something else.....

*Hello everyone! Hope you are liking the story now..... If you are please support me by liking and don't hesitate to give suggestions in the comments.
The day has already been a disaster for y/n. Let's see how worse can it get...... ;)*

~Kiraa