~2~

(Y/N's POV)

As soon as I reached the gym, almost everyone had gone, only the first years were there because we had the cleaning duty today..... As soon as Yacchi saw me there, she came to me running and asked me worriedly, "(f/n) where were you?"

I replied with a slight smile, "Nothing, just went to take some fresh air." She looked at me suspiciously and then as I reached out my hand to pick up the mop, Yacchi saw my swollen hand. She immediately grabbed my hand from the arm and asked in a panicked tone, "(f/n)!! How did this happen?"

I replied nervously, "umm... T-that .. it was n-nothing, just you know.. I keep on getting hurt....... hehe" She raised an eyebrow and looked at me furiously, "You little....., you punched the wall again, right?" Mann, trust me she gives the deadliest glare when she is angry and it is the signal to just give up on everything and run for your life, and so I did.....

I started running away from her in the gym and she ran after me... "You dumb f/n get your butt right here!!" She shouted.
"Ahhhhh.... Yacchi-san please just listen to me once..." I cried dramatically while running....
"F/n the more you make me run the more you are going to regret it.." she threatened me.

After hearing that I stopped, she came closer to me and then smacked the back of my head... "Uahhhhh! Yacchi-san that hurts" I rubbed the back of my head, then Yacchi examined my swollen hand carefully....... I have to be honest here it was pretty bad...

She gave me a death glare, "Go change back to your school tracksuit and we will go to the nurse right now."

"But-" I was cut off by Yacchi, "When I say right now, I mean right now." Trust me I was horrified after I saw the look in her eyes.... It was best to just do whatever she said at that moment..... I nodded and changed into my tracksuit and went to the Nurse with Yacchi.....

The nurse checked my hand and then she also scolded me for not being careful while playing. Yes, I lied to her that I got hurt while playing. She told me to give my hand rest for this weekend. Then she bandaged my hand.

Me and Yacchi both thanked her and left. Both of us were heading home when she broke the silence and asked in a cold tone, "what was the reason this time?" She looked at me but I was looking down, I slightly nodded indicating nothing... But then she stopped walking......"F/n?" She again asked coldly.

I let out a sigh, "I was frustrated ok, and at that moment I could not help it..."
"But why??" She asked..

"Yacchi you also know it very well. You know that today we lost the match, and I was the reason... We lost it because of me... Just because I have had to have that stupid anxiety attack in the middle of the game..." I said it in an annoyed and frustrated tone.

"It's not your fault f/n and chill it was just a practice match, don't think about it too much." This time her voice showed concern.
"But still...... and what if it was an official one?"...

"F/n you are taking a lot of load and stress just on yourself. Don't be too hard on yourself... I guess you need a break and need to refresh your mind..... Tomorrow is Saturday, so be ready around 12, we will go out somewhere. And, that's an order"

"Yes mam!" I replied a little gloomy. Then she smacked my head once again, "owww, what was that for this time? "....
"Cheer up, gloomy" she said with a smile. We both laughed.

*Hiii guys!! So yeah f/n is scared of angry Yacchi..... Hahaha
Let's see where these two are going to go and whom they will encounter....... ;)*

~Kiraa