~10~

(Y/N's POV)

I let out a big yawn while making coffee for myself. Finally, Saturday. This week has been so hectic for me. I mean first, I wake up at 4:45, then go to morning practices from 5:30 to 7:30 then attend classes..... Well, I actually sleep during the time of classes.... Hehe.... Then study Biology from Momoi-senpai in the lunch break and then go to the evening practices from 4:00 to 6:00, ok I stay there till 6:30 and then rush home and directly have a study session with Kagami-senpai, Kuroko-senpai, Kise-senpai, Midorima-senpai..-

Talking about Midorima-senpai, he is so cool, I mean he can shoot from anywhere on the court, his shooting range is full court range.... Like what? And he never misses his shots.... Damn...... And everyday he carries his 'lucky item of the day', like yesterday he had a puppet frog.

Anyways, and yes, with Aomine-senpai..... I know, sounds weird when I add Senpai in front of his name but he is actually not teasing me these days so it's fine, I guess.

Yes, my schedule.... Then I study with them till 10:00 and then self study till 12:00, well, atleast I try to study. Anyways, I mean, I myself don't know how the hell am I still alive..... But anyways, yesterday was the last practice in school before exams, now practices will resume after the exams.

So, Monday I have my Chemistry exam and Midorima-senpai is after my life....... He wants that as his student, I should get the best score possible, but who will tell him that, even if I just pass in this subject it will be a very big achievement. Speaking of which Aomine-senpai also sucks at chemistry. Day before yesterday, it felt like Midorima-senpai might pull his hair out of frustration. I and Aomine-senpai irritated him so much by asking dumb questions.

I go back to my study table and check my phone. A message from Yacchi,
*"F/n-chan, we will have our evening practices during the exams also but not the morning ones."*

Great!! Ughhhh!! I pick up my wallet, phone and head towards the store to buy some groceries and snacks. I picked some snacks and groceries, paid for it and left. On my way back, when I looked at the board that was kept outside the book shop, the new sequel of the manga I was waiting for had come.

Without wasting a second I rushed inside the store, I picked up the manga and as I was about to get the billing done. Someone else also put their magazine at the counter at the same time. We both apologized to each other, when I looked at the magazine, it was Horikita Mai. My face already had an unpleasant frown. Who is this pervert, who is so fond of seeing girls with big busts almost falling out of their bikinis.

As I looked at the person my expressions were more disgusted and annoyed. Why the hell, always this person has to be the one. "Oh it's you Shortie." He said with a smug look. Apart from being annoying, this boy is a pervert too. I look at him in disbelief and tried to ignore him. Hentai!

I purposely gave my manga first, for billing. After purchasing the manga I go out of the shop with a big smile. I was just heading home when someone pulled the manga out of my hand and when I turned back, "Oho! Shortie, buying new manga huh." I looked at a him with expressionless face.

"We have our exams from Monday so, you should be studying right now, not reading manga and stuff." He said while keeping the manga.

"Aiiiii, give it back and it's none of your business wether I study or not." I said while putting my hand in front.

"Oh really, then don't go begging people to tutor you...." He said mockingly. "Ugghh, give it back." I jumped to take my manga back as he held it even higher. What do you expect from a 5.6 girl and a 6.4 boy. Normally, when we stand I reach somewhere close his shoulder, I guess.