~3~

[The Next Day]

(Y/N's POV)

It was around 12:30 p.m. and I am almost ready. I wore my favourite tracksuit and sneakers.... Soon I got a call from Yacchi that she was waiting for me near my apartment, so I grabbed my stuff, locked the door and I went to her...

"F/n-chan, how are you feeling today? How is your hand?"
"I am feeling a lot better today and my hand is ok, I guess." I showed her my bandaged hand.
"Where are we going and what are we going to do?" I asked curiously and excitedly.
"Nothing much.... We are just going to spend some 'us' time today." She said with a huge smile on her face.

So first we went to the Maji Burger and ate because both of us were hungry and I am a very big foodie. Then we went shopping because Yacchi wanted to buy some new t-shirts. Then we went to the park, which is next to the basketball court, as we were talking and walking, I spotted a familiar figure in the basketball court who was playing by himself.

I grabbed Yacchi's hand and ran towards the court. When we reached the entrance I shouted while waving, "Kagami senpai!"
The tall guy with red hair turned towards us, gave a big smile while waving, "oh l/n- san, how are you and what brings you here?"

Me and Yacchi both went inside the court, "I am fine, I just came out on a walk with my friend Yacchi. Yacchi, this is Kagami Senpai, he is my neighbour, and Kagami-senpai, she is Yacchi, she also plays basketball." Yacchi bowed and greeted him. "So what are you doing here alone?" I asked.

"Oh, I am just waiting for my friend, actually my best friend." He replied excitedly.
"Best friend, you mean the Ace of Generation of miracles? The Ace of our school?" I asked with enthusiasm. He nodded indicating yes. His Best friend is the Ace of our school, last year Kagami-senpai went head on head with all the generation of miracles and won the winter cup. He and the Ace are best friends but when it comes to basketball they are the biggest rivals.

"Speaking of which, he his here." He said.
As I turned around to look who he was, my eyes widened because of confusion. He was the blue haired guy, who was on the roof the other day. He came towards us and gave Kagami a fist bump and then looked at us with an uninterested look.

He asked Kagami while looking at us, "Friends?" Kagami replied, "yes, no... Well yaa."
He nodded and there was a little smirk on his face, "Girlfriend?"
Kagami and I both shouted, "NOOOO." Then Kagami explained to him that we were neighbours and I and Yacchi also go to the same school he goes to, etc, etc. He just nodded his head, kept his bag on the bench and started shooting, and dude I am not going to lie, his way of shooting was on another level. So this is the Ace of THE GENERATION OF MIRACLES.

Then Yacchi and I sat down on the bench and I told her, "Kagami-senapi is my neighbour, he also plays basketball and he is the Ace of his team, he goes to Seirin High, he is a Second year."
She nodded and asked, "The blue hair guy is the Ace of our team?"
"I guess" I said while looking at him. Does he remember me?

Both of them were about to start their one on one when suddenly Kagami-senpai asked, "l/n-san would you both like to join?" The Blue hair guy looked at him in disbelief.

"Ahh, I would have loved that but today I really can't." I showed them my hand. Kagami asked with a concern, "what happened?"
"Nothing just, I was being dumb." The Blue hair guy looked at me with a smug look and said, "of course, you are scared and dumb."
That guy, he got on my last nerve. Yacchi saw the look on my face and tried to hold me back. "F/n, I will play, you sit and chill, ok?"

I just nod and Yacchi joins them. I was sitting, listening to music and watching them play. The match was going on and suddenly the ball came to me. I was going to throw in the ball when I heard the blue hair guy shout, "Oie Shortie, if you can't play at least pass the ball!"

That's it, I am done with this guy. I am not that short, I am 5.6. I picked up the ball, luckily my left hand was hurt so, I was dribbling the ball with my right hand. I went forward towards them and as I was about to give the blue haired guy the ball.

Sike! I changed my pace and took a reverse lay-up. He looked a little frustrated and there was a smirk on his face. I glared at him with attitude.

"It's quite late, Yacchi should we go or do you want to play some more?" I asked.
"Um.. ya we should go." She greeted both of them and came towards me.
"Bye Kagami-senpai. See you later." I said with a smile and we left. While we were going back Yacchi told me that the blue hair guy's name is Aomine and he is a second year. She heard his name while they were playing.

(Aomine's POV)

Today Kagami called me to play basketball, so I would be dumb to say no to that. I lazily got out of my bed, wore my shoes and sweatshirt, picked up my bag pack and ball and headed towards the court.

As I reached the court I saw Kagami talking to two girls. I went forward, gave Kagami a fist bump and looked at the girls. Holy s-, one of them was the girl, who was on the roof the other day. I asked Kagami if they were friends, he gave me a confused answer. So, I took the opportunity to tease him, "girlfriend?"
Both Kagami and that girl shouted, "Nooo".

Then Kagami told me, "She is my neighbour, Her name is l/n f/n, she is an amazing player, she is The Ace of the girls basketball team and the other one is Yacchi. Both of them go to the same school as you." I nodded in response, while I was shooting.

Ok..... l/n f/n, the name is also somewhat interesting and Ace.... damn dude. Then, as Kagami and I were about to start our one-on-one. He asked the girls if they wanted to join. I stared at him in disbelief but somewhere, I guess, I was curious to see their play..... Umhm, maybe 'her' play.

But l/n refused, she showed her hand which was bandaged, I guess it was because of those 2 hard punches. I mockingly said "of course, you are scared and dumb."

I guess it made her a bit angry. Then Yacchi joined us, we were playing when the ball slipped out of Kagami's hand and went towards l/n. I shouted mockingly (again), "Oie Shortie, if you can't play at least pass the ball."

I saw that her expression changed. She stood up, started dribbling the ball and walked towards me, as soon as she was about to give me the ball.........

Damn it!! She changed the pace and took a reverse lay-up, which was so clean. A smirk formed on my face and her glare filled with attitude just spoke it all..

After that both, l/n and Yacchi left, which made me more curious to see her play and to know more about her. I hope we have an encounter in school.

*Hi guyss!! So sorry for this long chapter. But I hope you enjoyed reading it..... I will try to keep my chapters short from now on......
And we reached
#21 in highschoollove
#4 in cutestuff
#64 in craziness
Guys thank you so much, reaching this in just 3 days means a lot to me..... Thankyou and please keep on liking and supporting me.

What will happen when The Ace will have an encounter with the other Ace in school?...*