Chapter 1

Heyyyyy peopleee
If you have come here that means you are giving time to my book which is surely a thing I'm gonna appreciate. Thank you soo much. I'm sure this book is worth a read.  You'll get to know soon!! Love you all.
Instagram: xeranatasha

——————————————————

   Chura liya hai tune jo dil ko
Nazar nhi churana sanam
Badalke meri tum zindagaani
Kahin badal na jaana sanam...

Song name: Chura liya hai tumne

——————————————————

You can consider this to be CHAPTER ONE or also EPILOGUE

Girl's POV:

I left to India along with Alia and Maya. As my mom is pressuring to see me I had to come. It's one of my friend's marriage in 15 days. Alia and Maya haven't attended any Indian marriages in a while so they insisted to come along. I asked my brother (the one who is getting married aka my friend whom I consider to be my brother) and he gladly invited them too.

I asked Rahul to find me a new secretary. Rahul is the MD of my company aka 'AS group of Industries'. I live in Canada. I have many branches of different sectors of business in India. As I cannot look after every branch I appointed him as MD. The world doesn't know the founder and CEO of my company yet.

Being a girl I have achieved more than anyone could ever. And I would like to be hidden for some more time. Not even my parents know about AS. I am not afraid of anything and anyone. I have faced enough in my past and now I wouldn't give a second thought before killing somebody who harms me and my people.

My friends call me a psycho but I don't deny them. This world deserves more psycho's like me though.Alia and Maya are my best friends. Alia is my room mate and Maya lives with her parents in Canada itself. They both are college friends. When I said my people it includes them too.

My thoughts halted when the train arrived. Yess we are now going to travel in a train. I insisted to go in my private jet but my friends wanted to travel in a public transport so I couldn't deny.
We traveled to India in a flight and then took a train to reach Hyderabad as my parents live in Hyderabad. We settled down in the train.
We means Me, Alia, Maya and Riya Singh Rajput. She met us in Delhi. She told us she was travelling all over India on a vacation and so my so called friends invited her to the marriage to which she gladly accepted.

We four of us settled in the train and they started chit chatting while I started my work on my laptop. She was talking about her brother who recently got obsessed with some girl.  She said that her bhabhi aka brothers wife (sister in law) is so sweet and looks soo beautiful.  I smiled a bit admiring their bonding. I always wanted a joint family and wanted my husband to have a sister like her.  According to me a man cannot love his wife if he is not capable of loving his mother and sister. They were just blabbering something and I was concentrating on my work. But Alia being alia closed my laptop and asked me to spend some time with them. So they were discussing about their boyfriends. Well that is the topic. And Riya also said that her brother wore her bhabhi's ring in his neck as a locket to which I was a bit amused. I have seen such things before but only in books never in a real life. I told her he fell straight from a book to which she laughed and said yess might be!

While we were busy in the discussion two young men came and took seats front of us. He was giving me and my friends dirty looks to which I clenched my fist but soon Alia held my hand shaking her head. But that young man all of a sudden stood up and held my hand and started pulling me towards him, he asked "what's you rate baby?" And the person beside him laughed.
That's it I lost it. I saw Alia before kicking his balls and punching the other guys face. I held his hand back and gave him a tight slap. " You aren't even supposed to touch me with your filthy hand and my rate you can never afford it". All the girls tried to stop me but I pushed him out. Riya was giving me amused looks to which I said
"Not everybody deserves good people". One thing I have observed in her is that she is calm and talkative. She spoke so much about her family and brother by this I have concluded that she has a so good and loving family. And also that her brother loves his girl to the infinity. I never knew such boys even exist. I too always wanted a fictional man in my life but the way she spoke about him I got to know he loves her way beyond limits and my expectations. She must be lucky I thought.

Well to distract my girls from everything just happened I asked them to play truth or dare. To which they flipped a bottle within a second. And it landed on Maya. Me and Maya are not in good terms right now. Riya excitedly asked her to confess one thing she always wanted to. Maya looked at me with teary eyes and said "Sorry, I know you were right but I just couldn't take it". She cried in my arms and I just caressed her hairs. I smiled at her and asked her to continue the game. They flipped the bottle and it was Riya's turn. Alia asked her, " Have you ever watched porn? ". I gave a wtf look to Alia and she giggled. "Come on it's just a game", she said. Riya was so embarrassed but she replied like," Yeah with my friends in my college". "Omg what type of people I'm travelling with" I couldn't help but laugh on it.

This time the bottle stopped at me. It was Alia's turn to ask. She asked me "What is your opinion on Love at first sight?". I don't know what to say. This bitch surely knows every single thing about me and yet asks.

"Okay so, I don't believe in love at first sight or maybe I should say I didn't believe in love at first sight till I saw him ig, for me its just like your souls are deeply connected since eternity so you feel an adrenaline rush when you see them. It's not love at first sight it's just that you are meant for each other or something like that" I said.

" So you're in love?" Riya asked
"Idk , Okay guys next turn" I said.
The game went on for I don't know how long. Then Riya wanted to listen to some good music so we we started playing "Tum kya mile". After two to three songs Alia's phone buzzed, she handed her phone to me saying "it's him".
I ended the ringing phone and she asked me

"what's wrong with you both, you aren't speaking to him since two days?"

"Yeah, nothing serious just forget it"
The songs went on. I opened the packet of my rochers and started munching on it.

We were listening to "yaar mod do" currently.
'Excuse me, who is Miss. Aadhya here??' a man asked.
"Yess tell me" i replied.
"Mam this is for you." He handed over a huge bouquet of tulips.
"Omg they're so cuteee" Riya exclaimed. "Thank you" I took the bouquet from his hands. I know who sent this. I saw Maya giving me "awwww" looks to which I simply ignored and before I could read the handwritten note written and put in the bouquet Alia snatched it from me.
"Heyy" I shouted on her.
She started reading the note and it goes like

(The note is edited below)"Your man love you so much for sure

"Your man love you so much for sure. The baby pink tulips are soo sweet" Riya said.

"Does he?" I said looking at the setting sun. I hugged those flowers and started intaking their beautiful frangrance. Not before giving a flower to Riya as she loves them too

The train stopped in a station and I am craving for ice cream. Yes I love ice cream. I asked Maya to get me some and then Riyaa exclaimed, " Heyy I like ice cream too, just tell me the flavour, I'll bring for all of us"
"Ice cream is love, the flavour doesn't matter" I said.

She got down to get me an ice cream and I got up to get some fresh air from the door. I bumped into a hard man and before I could fall two strong pair of hands held me. I looked up at the person and it's none other than my better half. His hazel brown eyes met mine and I'm so lost in them. I tried to come out of his grip but he held my wrist tightly and whispered huskily
"Calm down baby gurl".
"Leave me" I glared at him.
He turned me towards the other side making my back clash with his front. "Listen baby girl, I'm sorry, It wasn't my fault". He said.
"It's either sorry or It wasn't my fault. Choose one".
He left my hand and I sat in my place. My friends gave him a lip tight smile.

——————————————————

1500+ words

Heyy lovelies so this is the chapter. In the next chapter I'll let you know about him and what exactly happened between them. And yeah please don't forget to vote. Also do follow me on instagram.
Its @xeranatasha