Chapter 6

Okayy so people this whole chapter is only of Atharv's pov so I hope it isn't boring but
what do you think!
Just lemme know in the comments!!
Do not forget to vote! 🙋‍♀️

Also I have written this chapter in a very romantic mood so you guys are supposed to read it romantically okayy?

———————————————————

Ek Ghar Naya Basa Ke
Rakh Loon Tujhe Chhupa Ke
Duniya Se Tujhe Chura Ke
Le Aaunga
Chahe Zameen Utha Ke
Chahe Aasmaan Gira Ke
Sitaaron Se Tujhe Saja Ke
Le Aaunga

Song name: Le Aunga

———————————————————

Atharv's POV:
10PM:
Arun is craving for ice cream and brought two tubs from the store as there was an offer. I don't eat ice cream and it is of no use to me. He gave me a tub and glared me a shot to which I simply rolled my eyes. So I had to take it. And I never knew men have cravings too. Is he a kid? He definitely is. I shook my head thinking about it.

I came back home and took a long fresh shower. Sat on my bed and started working on a project. Being a boss is never too easy. Employees work 9 to 5 but their bosses work 24/7. Once I'm done I picked up my phone, dialled Dhruv.
My college friend. I usually do not consider anybody to be my friend but he is something special. When I feel an instant connection with people I definitely don't deny it.

Atharv: Where are you

Dhruv : We already have left
Delhi we would be arriving by tomorrow

Atharv: Okay but don't forget
To bring my bhabhi along

Dhruv : Han han okay

Atharv: I'll send you the location
to my house okay

Dhruv: but why?

Atharv: Of course to live here
Are you still that dumb?

Dhruv: But I have a hotel-

He couldn't even complete his sentence when I ended the call.
I'm meeting him after these many years and how can I let him stay at hotel.
He has always been this dumb.

I went towards my dining room. Heated up the food and started digging in when the clock almost showed 12. Sometimes work makes me forget everything. It isn't the first time I'm having my food this late but it happens very often.
Completing the food I went back to my room and started reading "Ugly Love"
Yes I read fiction. I just started reading fiction. Alia told me girls love Book Boyfriends. I'm on my way to turn my self into one. I have never laid my eyes on any girl but this girl! This girl never lets me take off my eyes from her. I gaze at her soul. Deep inside her soul.
I suddenly started getting hiccups. I drank the whole bottle of water which is kept in the room par yeh toh kam hone ka naam hi nhi lere (But they aren't in a mood to go away). I went to the kitchen and drank another bottle of water. No use!
My stomach started aching and it feels so different now.
And that's when I got a message on my phone. Who the hell is textin....
My eyes widened looking at the message. Why did she text me in the middle of the night? Is everything okay? Is she okay?
I replied her "not yet tell me"
And the next message made my heart skip a beat. She asked me to come to the beach. I have multiple emotions in my heart right now. Happiness, Joy, Excitement, Fear, Tension. Whether she is fine or not.

I started my car and drove off. I reached the beach in not less than 10 minutes.
She is sitting on the sand not moving her gaze from the moon. I walked towards her but she didn't seem to notice. I called her and then she turned towards me. I sat beside her and that's when I realised my hiccups were gone. So she is the one thinking about me. Ifykyk.
"Kabhi kisise pyaar kiya hai?" Is what she asked me and I don't have an answer.
I don't really know what I feel for her. But I definitely know that I don't wanna let her go. I want her. In fact I need her. She is my need. I have never felt this close to a person in a very short span of time before.

I looked at her and said "shayad"
There is some pain in her eyes. I can sense that. Something is bothering her. But I don't know whether she would share it with me. So I took the initiative of asking.
"Wanna talk Cara Mia?"
I don't really know why I said that but I did.
"There is so much to talk but maybe I'm just waiting for the right moment, Cara Mia" she said and started laughing.
This is the first time I'm looking at her like this.
"Sometimes I wanna scream but that's not me. So I come here and sit. It gives me peace." She said.
I nodded my head and got up. She looked at me in confusion. I forwarded my hand to her to which she just smiled. And got up by herself.
"What now?" She raised her eyebrows.
"Come along" I said and took her towards my car. We both settled in my car and I asked her to play her favourite songs.
She played 'Tum kya mile'
I gave her the bucket of ice cream I brought for her. I remember Alia told me Aadhya loves Ice creams. Itna pasand hai ki usko flavour se bhi matlab nhi! (She loves ice creams so much that the flavour doesn't matter to her). She smiled seeing this. This moment she is just looking and me and I cannot define what ai exactly feel this minute.
"What?" I asked.
"You remind me of someone" she said.
I just smiled.
We completed our ice cream and went for a walk. "I love midnight walks" she said
"Noted" I whispered
"Heard you" she giggled.

I don't know how long we have walked until "It's almost 4" she shouted.
"Yeah maybe we should leave" I said
"Haan par Aadhya, jaane se pehle ek baat kahu?" She just nodded.

"Everyone single person on this world will definitely like you and I assure you that. Because that is how you are! Delightful, charming, cute and what not.
But the thing is you don't want to show your best side to anybody. And that might have a reason for sure. I get it but one day I wanna be in a position where you could tell me all your past and fears without hesitation. Where you can trust me. Try to be you Aadhya and only you!!"

She smiled and I don't know why is that. She nodded.
"Thank you Atharv"
"And yeah you're coming tomorrow right?"
"Yeahh. Aur ek ladki ko office party mai bulana kuch zyada hi romantic hogaya"
(And calling a girl to an office party is way too romantic Atharv (sarcasm dripping))
I smiled and we parted our ways.

———————————————————
1100+ words

Heyyo people so this is the chapter
And in the next chapter there is the most awaited collab!
Lemme know you views on it
Do comment and don't forget to vote
❤️❤️❤️