Chapter 2

Hello my dear readers!!
As this is my first book I may not write so professionally so please feel free to give me any suggestions regarding my book.
On my instagram:  @xeranatasha

——————————————————

sun saathiya maahiya
barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan
rang jaaun rang rang jaaun ri, haari main
tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun
hoon piya bas teri main
ho chhoo le to khari main
Song name: Sun saathiya

——————————————————

PAST :

Boy's POV:
Its 9 in the morning. I'm sitting in my cabin playing with the paper weight waiting for alia to come. I saw her entering the office from the CCTV and asked AG to tell her I'm calling. I honestly don't know how to talk to girls. Yes I maybe a great businessman but when it comes to girls I have zero knowledge. Alia entered into my cabin. I see that she is nervous. "ughhh...mmm... Alia"
"Ye..yes sir. Did you call me?" She said
"Yeah. Ughh... who was that girl with you yesterday? In the mall?" I asked.
"Sir which one?" She asked in confusion.
"The blue one!"
"Sir that's my friend. But sir may I know why you are asking this?"
"Nothing. What's her name?" I asked sternly.
"Sir naam kaafi hai ya number bhi doon?" She said. I can see that she is teasing me with her eyes. "Excuse me?"
"Sir her name is Aadhya" she said giving me a teasing look"
"Okayy you can leave" I said.
I started thinking about Aadhya. Omg taking name is like a boon to me. I can't believe a name just turns me on. My little brother is too much excited about her than me. 👀

(Flashback)

I saw her in the bar for the first time. She is with some girl. She is wearing a red backless gown.

"Fuckkk she is the real beauty" I thought

"Fuckkk she is the real beauty" I thought. I eye fucked her the moment I saw her. She is so divine and perfect. Here eyes, her hair, her neck, her curves. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I had to come to the bar as it was my PA Arun Gaikwad's birthday (AG). First I denied the invitation but now I'm all glad. I found her discussing something with an old man who was in his late 50's. There was a young man sitting beside him probably his son who was giving her lusty looks. I clenched my jaw and before I could do anything I was grabbed out of the place by AG. We studied in the same college. He spent most of his time in our house as his parents left him when he was 15. He was never an orphan. My family loves him as much as they love me. When I told him I wanted to start a branch in Canada he was a great supporter to me. He is my friend before PA. The party started and everyone were having so much fun. The party ended and I went back to the place where I saw her but no one was seen. Maybe they left. But I saw something twinkling on the floor. I picked it up to see it was a ring beautiful crafted with a ruby. I have seen it on her fingers. This ring belongs to her. I have taken it alone with me.  And now this is mine...

Aadhya's POV:

I was sitting on the couch when alia shouted my name "Aadhyaaaa..."
"Kya hua chilla kyu rhi hai?"
"My boss..my boss.. he was ask..ing about you" she said taking heavy breaths.
"So?" I simply said.
"He is the most handsome guy I have ever seen in my life. And i think he is interested in you. He said he saw you in the mall yesterday." She said
"Look Alia you know me very well. Miss. Aadhya Sri Shekhawat does not go on looks, aur haa he saw me yesterday in the mall and is investigating about me? How cheap!"
"You should see him, I'm sure you'll fall for him" she said confidently.
"Sure" I got up and walked into my room.

Who is he? And why is he trying to know about me? Is he my enemy? Does he know about my company in India? I started thinking deeply but then sighed remembering that nobody can push me down. Even if they go I'll give a comeback. But I gotta know about him I thought.

Timeskip....

It was 8 in the morning when I woke up. I had to leave for the office but I slept late yesterday as we watched "Culpa Mia" the whole night.
Alia left in the morning and now I'm locking my door leaving to the office.
But wait did I tell you I'm going not to my office but to Alia's office?
Yes I'm going to meet him. I don't want to take any risks. My driver ignited the car and I told him the location. Once we reached I got down and walked into the office. The receptionist asked me the reason behind my visit and I told her that I'm one of the important person to her boss. She called him and asked him whether to allow me inside or not. I'm sure he doesn't deny after all he is the one investigating behind me. I walked into his cabin without knocking and he is sitting on his chair. My breath stuck as our eyes met. I have never seen this person before but it feels like I have known him. The moment I saw him I questioned myself , why do all the beauty descriptions belong to women? Men are beautiful too. Well I don't know about men but he is beautiful. Alia was right. Indeed He is the most handsome man ever. But yeah not more than Ian Somerhalder. It's not his beauty, it's not his hot body, it's not his abs but his eyes which look into mine, his smile I get to see right now, his soul which is driving me crazy. He is just min...
"Knocking on the door is basic manners"
Excuse me what did he just say? How dare you? "And asking random peoples name is also not manners Mr..." I stopped as I don't know his name. He smirked and I can clearly see that. "Its Mr. Atharv, Atharv Singh Rajput" he said.
"It's Ms. Aadhya Sri Shekhawat" I replied. Before he could ask me to sit down I took a seat beside him.

So yeah how is today's chapter and let me know through me the comment
Do not forget to vote lovelies
Love you all 🌝

Do follow me on instagram @xeranatasha

And so much more is yet to come many twists and many turns. So we gotta just wait and read yk 😁✨