Chapter 10

Heyy my pumpkins we have finally completed 10 chapters!! 🎉

Congratulations to me and to all of my readers! Love you all for being with me till here. We have so much more so keep readingg ❤️

Love you all thank youu 😚

__________________________________

Aadhya's POV:
The food he cooked!! 🤌
I must say he has some magic in his hands. I always wished for a guy who cooks good food and knows how to drape a saree. These are my two favourite things in a guy.
I called him a friend. I know I feel something for him but I just can't let him know. He is my friend indeed. I also know he has some other feeling for me but I'm helpless. Love isn't written in my fate.

I started thinking about all these incidents which happened yesterday when he visited my home. I stopped my car near a cafe and entered in. Maya and Alia are already sitting. I took a seat beside them and asked

"Guyss aaj movie night hojaye?"
(How about a movie night today?)
"Yesss!" Alia exclaimed.
"Guysss...." Maya was about to say something when Alia interrupted her.
"Maya yaar because of you we cancelled last week. If you're turning it down this time too we're not gonna talk to you"
"I actually have plans with my boyfriend, okay wait let me ask him!" Maya said

She texted him and he denied.
"Sorry guys voh nhi maan rha" she said
(He is not okay with it)
"Hell what? Who is he to control your life? Tujhe jo karna hai voh kar na!" Alia said.

(Do what you want to do)
"He isn't controlling Alia, He is really nice"she said. I sat silently listening to their conversation. "Who is he Maya?" I asked.

"Hai koi" she replied.
(Someone)
"Naam toh hoga na" Alia shouted.
(He would have a name right)
"Alia it's okayy calm down. If she is fine with him then we shouldn't interfere! Vaise Ranbir ke baare mai bhi toh mujhe kuch nhi pata na" I said giving her a teasing look.

"Acha chalo mai kuch bhi karke usko mana lungi, aaj night plan karlo" she said out of her excitement.
"Pakka?"
"100 percent" she stated.
"Donee" I said and ordered a coffee.
"And you're behaving differently Aadhya. I mean something has changed" Maya said.
"Kuch nhi badla bas sardi hua hai awaaz badal gaya hoga" I said.
(Nothing has changed. I caught cold so maybe my voice changed)

"Oh really? come on, I told you you will like him" Alia said in excited tone.
"Guyss aisa kuch nhi hai, Chill"
(There is nothing like you are imagining)
They gave me a teasing look.

We had a good talk and were about to leave when a guy entered with a girl. He is handsome not gonna lie. And the girl beside him is also quite pretty. They seem to be close.
As soon as they entered Maya stood up and greeted him. "Hello Vikram!" She said.
"Hello Maya" he greeted with a smile.

I have no Idea why but this guy is giving me not so good vibes.
He signalled the girl beside him to go and occupy a seat so she left.
"Who is he Maya?" Alia asked.
"Ughh.. he is my boyfriend Vikram" she said.
"Hello people" he greeted.
I just nodded.
"We're having a girl's night tonight. I think you should leave Maya with us for today" I said and I can sense his gaze hardening.
"Sure why not" he said and walked inside.

We walked out of the cafe and Maya was just silent. She didn't try to speak anything
"See you guys in the evening" she said.
"Bye" we replied.

I settled in my car along with Alia. It is Saturday so I took a day off and her office works only 5 days a week. And as Maya is a doctor she needs to go to hospital.
I started driving when my phone pinged with a notification.