Chapter 11

Guysss There is a new character intro in the next chapter!! We also have so many twists otw!
Stay tuned.
Keep readingggg!

🥀 Implies timeskip!

_______________-_-_-______________
Aadhya's POV:

I walked in and before they could see the box in my hand I entered my room.
"You continue the film guys, I've got something important to do." I yelled.
"Bitch you always ditch us" they shouted back.

I placed the box on the dressing table and called Aditi. As I'm not interested in watching the film, I thought I would at least talk to Aditi about something she wanted to speak.

"Hello mam" she spoke.
"What was it you wanted to talk about"
"Mam, ughh...tomorrow is my birthday. I've organised a party in MECO cafe. It would be gre-
"You know I don't like parties."
"Mam please. Just one day. And it's a weekend mam."
"I'll let you know" I said.
It's not good to be rude to your employees or at-least people who help you grow.
I later texted her that I'll be attending the party.

I went into the kitchen grabbed some snacks and sat on my bed munching them. There was a project I have to submit in a week but it's not bad to complete it before the deadline.

After I drafted a mail , I sat back and let his thoughts consume me. I haven't been like this before. Not even before a week. It's just few days he came into my life and I bet it took a U-Turn. Not gonna lie, I like this.

Manipulating people is my favourite thing to do. I love when people assume something about me which is different from reality. I enjoy it. But not more than torturing bastards.
I told Maya and Alia that I'm off to sleep. They didn't react much as this is very common for us.

🥀

I woke up at 9 am as Alia opened the curtains. "What the fuck Alia let me sleep" I shouted and threw a pillow on her. "Bitch you ditched us yesterday and slept like an asshole. At least wake up now. It's Aditi's birthday."
"What am I supposed to do?" I said sitting on the bed.
"Wish her Aadhya. She only have you." She said taking a seat beside me.
I nodded and got up.
"Aurr sunn kam se kam aaj toh ek boss ki tarha nhi ek dost ki tarha behave kar. Tere yeh jo strict policies hai sirf office mai rakhna"
"Fineee" I rushed into the washroom to take a quick shower and start my day.

🥀

Atharv's POV:
I was working on a project when there was a knock on the door.
"Come in" I said in my stern voice.
There she comes 'Saanvi Roy Choudhary' daughter of 'Pratap Roy Chaudhary' owner of one and only BC group of companies. Being my classmate since collage she was always behind me. When I left to Canada, I thought I'm free from her but no. She is here too.

BC co. is one of the reputed co. but Pratap Roy Chaudhary has always been pain in the ass. Saanvi is no less. She just irritates me all the time. She came in put her bag on the table and passed me her hand. I have her a smile and "Hello Saanvi"
"Hello Atharv." She said.
"I would appreciate if you call me Mr. Atharv in the office Saanvi" I said.
"Sure"

She went on a trip with her friends. And today she returned after a week. Speaking of truths this week was a peaceful one. Without her. With Aadhya.
"How about lunch today?" She asked.
"I have lunch with a client"
"Okayy" she said.
I didn't have to lie this time. I do have a deal with Kimberly. We are going to be partners. Only if AS co. accepts my deal.

🥀

Aadhyas POV:
We settled down and ordered some food. Aditi visited me in the morning and asked me to have lunch together.
"Why is it specifically me you have choosen?" I asked.
"Mam, you already know I'm an orphan since childhood. I never knew what being with someone is like. I had no parents no friends but before two years I have found someone. And that's you mam. I have found my friend in you. Though you are always strict and a workaholic you know how to behave with people. I like your policies and your style. In this world if I have someone to call me mine then it's only you. So I decided to spend my day with you all alone"

I couldn't help but I was a bit emotional. I never thought people would like me based on the way I am. I never thought Aditi considered me as her friend. I never cared about her. And this moment I am speechless. I didn't know what to say. Maybe I should be her friend. Or at least for today. It's her birthday after all.

"Well that's impressive. Ughh... you can call me Aadhya." I said with a smile.

She was about to say something but I cut her off " And only today!"

She nodded showing her teeth. I regret not caring about her. I should've put some efforts onto her. She works for me, I should've at least been concerned about it.

Well Never mind let's treat her well from today. Let's give her happiness. Let's be her friend. Let's be her sister.
"You're no less than my sister Aditi" I said. I can see that she is being emotional.
"I just wanna hug you and cry" she said
"I'm not a hug person" I said and we both laughed.

We had a good talk and after lunch we went to library. She loves books too. Just like Alia. So I decided to gift her a few books. And also bought Alia a few.

Currently we are driving towards her favourite bar.

She got down and walked in as I received a call from Kimberly.
"Mam . The deal with Mr. Atharv has been finalised as you said"
"Good. Just keep me updated"
"Mam I've sent all the important information to your mail. It would be great if you check if once."
"Yeahh doing it. Call me later"
I said and ended up the call. I immediately picked up my phone and sent a text to Aditi.
"You order something for yourself and I'll be there in 15"
"Okayy" she texted me back.

I sat in my car and opened my mac book. I always carry it in case of emergencies and I can't risk having lack of information about this project. This is as important to me as to Atharv. He is a hard worker. I've done some research on him though. 

I've checked all the information and sent a few important mails. I glanced at my watch only to see it has been almost 30 mins and I'm still in my car.
I hurriedly walked in and found Aditi was no where to be seen. I messaged her.
"Where are you?"
I took a seat thinking she might have gone to the restroom.

__________________________________

Heyy cuppie cakes!

How are you all? And howz the chapter? Ik it might be boring but just wait.

A few chapters more and then boom! There is so much!!

And where did Aditi go?
Can anyone guess???