Chapter 1: The Muse

The cool air brushed his pale face as he stepped out of the place he dreaded to be sent back to; the South Kanto Reform School. 

He wore his old gang uniform, all in white with black stitching spelling the gang's name which had been long disbanded but not forgotten. 

"Took you long enough, Inupi," A black-haired male wearing a prestigious school uniform spoke. 

Inupi looked at him and said nothing as he continued to walk, the black-haired male followed him with a knowing smile. 

"Is it true that the black dragons were beaten?" Inupi finally spoke. 

"Yeah," The other replied. "Tokyo manji gang, a bunch of brats, one year below us,"

"Koko," The blond went silent before slightly furrowing his brows. "I'm going to revive the black dragons," He said with determination. 

"Is it because you feel obligated to?" Kokonoi raised a brow at him. "Do you realize, kids defeated those above us, and the remaining left because they were terrified of the Haitani brothers when they took over Roppongi." The black-haired male sighed. "Quit living in the past, just forget about the black dragons,"

Inupi looked at him with a sad smile. "That's fine, I'll just revive the black dragons on my own,"

Kokonoi paused, he knew he couldn't just let Inupi do that by himself. "Well, got a plan?"

"Nope," 

His answer made him sigh again. "There's this monster at my school," Kokonoi informed. "With his power, you'll probably be able to revive the black dragons,"

Inupi hated the fact that he needed someone else's power to revive the gang. "What's he like?" He asked. 

"Wanna meet him?" Kokonoi asked. "Though, I can't guarantee he'll join,"

He had no intention of recruiting whoever that was Kokonoi described, he just wanted to beat them so he could proudly say he was worthy of reviving Black dragons with him as the leader. 

Shiba Taiju was who Kokonoi talked about, a male whose stature did not fit his age. But Inupi was confident, he had never once lost to anyone, whoever it was, in a one-on-one fight. 

But Inupi soon realized how wrong he was as he gasped for air, crouched on the dirt, his lips bleeding, and his face bruised. While Taiju remained unscathed, towering over him.

"You're the boss..." Inupi muttered with bitterness. 

Taiju smiled. "Fine by me," He loved the feeling of authority. "I'll reform the black dragons," He then looked at Kokonoi. "In return, Kokonoi! You serve me too,"

It wasn't like Kokonoi had a choice, Inupi was under Taiju and Kokonoi would never abandon his friend.

.

.

.

The weather was as calm, almost boring. There was no sunshine to grace her skin, no strong breeze that could brush her hair, and no birds to listen to. It was all quiet. 

She tried to walk further in hopes of finding something, anything. And in all honesty, she had no idea what she was looking for, but she was dedicated. 

Y/n was sure she'd know what it was she was looking for once she saw it. She opened her sketchbook and flipped through the pages.

There was nothing wrong with her sketches, everyone who had seen her works admired her skill, but to her, it lacked something.