⁘ CHAPTER 2

if you've noticed the first three quotes are from
Minecraft Story mode! :)

━━━━ ⊱ °。 ☾ °。⊰━━━━━━━━ ⊱ °。 ☾ °。⊰━━━━

"With each passing year, more and more details are lost until all that remains are myths

that remains are myths...half truths. To put it simply, lies."

━━━━ ⊱ °。 ☾ °。⊰━━━━━━━━ ⊱ °。 ☾ °。⊰━━━━

I arose from my slumber, rubbing my eyes slightly.
I find that the creature has disappeared.  I looked at the entrance of the tent and find it zipped open.  Huh.  I stretched in the tent and yawned.  "Another day of another adventure!  Let's see what things I can discover today!"  I exclaimed.  I stepped out of the tent and opened my eyes.  Wait- was that-
"Hollyberry Cookie?"  I asked, looking at her.  She looked up at me.  "(Y/N)!  I never expected you to set up this area!  You did a splendid job!"  She praised me, smiling.  I smiled back.  "Of course!  Uhh...so...what are you doing here?"  I asked.  "Well I wanted to check if the person was okay, but now seeing you I know you're okay!"  Hollyberry said.  "...Hollyberry?  What's with the armor?"  I asked.  "Oh!  This armor?  Well, I was thinking about venturing to the Dragon's Valley to talk to a particular lizard.  I've heard that the Red Dragon from the legends has awoken once more to cause terror once more.  But what I find strange is...Burning villages is just not their style!"  Hollyberry Cookie exclaimed.  I perked up at this information.  "Yeah...I read up about them and burning villages isn't their style.  Oh, and I'm also going to the Dragon's valley!"  I exclaimed.  "You are?  What for?  Let me guess, it's for history?"  She asked.  "Yep!  My boss sent me to investigate the incident in more detail!"  I said.  "Hmm...Would you like to accompany me on this adventure, old friend?"  She asked.  "Of course!  I'd love to!  You could help me in getting information about the Red Dragon too!  My boss wants me to do that...and I said it was too dangerous.  With you by my side though, nothing is impossible!"  I exclaimed.  "Alright!  Break your tent down and I'll be waiting for you over there!"  Hollyberry pointed to her right and started walking towards her right.  I did what she told me to do and broke down the tent.  I rolled it up and placed it in my bag.  I was about to zip my bag up when I remembered something.  I'm going to the dragon's valley.  I need gear.  I grabbed my armor and my weapon out of my bag (your weapon will be a scythe since I write scythes more well. (sorry))  I placed the armor on myself and grabbed my scythe.  I slung the bag over my shoulders and there I went next to her side.

"Alright!  Dragon scale armor, check... Dragon claw Crossbow, Check... Some berry juice... Lots of it!  Check, and Check!"  Hollyberry Exclaimed.  "Looks like I'm ready for my journey!"  She exclaimed.  "Hey Hollyberry!  I'm back!"  I said, smiling.  "Ah!  (Y/N) looking armored up as ever!  Reminds me back in the old days when we used to go on raids, well for your information of course!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  "Ah, what a treat to be friends with a Historian!"  Hollyberry Exclaimed.  "Yeah!"  I exclaimed.