⁘ CHAPTER 4

Never gonna give you up 😈

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"As kings and queens, they ruled the Cookies,bringing in a golden age of peace and prosperity

bringing in a golden age of peace and prosperity.
 But this age was not fated to last."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Well, Well, Well!  What do we have here?!"

Hollyberry exclaimed.
"Who could've known I'd find you so easily!  Now you'll pay for ravaging these lands...!"  She said in a rather angry tone, holding her shield once more to the dragon.

"... YOU LIZARD!"
Her words echoed throughout the forest, like a statement that was meant to be heard for the cookie- err...dragon in this case.  With that, Hollyberry Cookie went to attack the Dragon.  I sighed.  "Wildberry Cookie, Lets go help Hollyberry Cookie defeat the dragon!"  I exclaimed, holding my scythe out.  "Are you-"  "COME ON!"  I dashed into the battle with Hollyberry Cookie.  Wildberry Cookie could only roll his eyes as he joined in the battle.

...

...

It was hard.  A fierce battle for sure.  But in the end, we won.
We won?  Was it truly that easy to win?  I was panting, trying to stabilize myself once more as I leaned my body weight onto my scythe.

"Ghhaaa..."
It let out a roar of perhaps...pain?  There's no way...

"Huh..."  Wildberry Cookie looked shocked, as so did I too.  "Is this... really over?"  He asked in shock.  Wait.  "Wildberry Cookie!  What if it's not over?"  I asked him.  "(Y/N) is correct!  Be on your guard!  Dragons are notorious for their treachery!  No doubt it's one of their dirty tricks!"  She exclaimed.  I readied myself, incase if the dragon did pull a trick on us.

But no.

Instead what happened was something I had never seen before.
The Legendary Dragon...Turned into a COOKIE?!
I gasped at this sudden transformation.  I pulled out my notebook and flipped to the page entitled, "Red Dragon: Drawings" and immediately drew what the cookie form of this dragon looked like.  No doubt about it, this was rather big!  No books had ever mention about the dragons taking form of a cookie!

Before I could ask the dragon any questions, the dragon...FELL?!  
Hollyberry Cookie and Wildberry Cookie looked equally shocked, such so I did myself.  I quickly ran over to the dragon and inspected it.  "Oh god Oh god!"  I was panicking.  What I didn't know what to do with this...thing!  "They... HUH...They really ARE defeated?!"  Hollyberry Cookie said in a shocked tone.  She had every right to be shocked!  No dragon just does that like this!  She ran up to the dragon cookie and kneeled down.  "You there!  Pitaya Dragon Cookie!"  She called out.  So their name is Pitaya Dragon Cookie?  Interesting.  I silently wrote that down in my notebook.  "Get up and fight!"  She exclaimed.  I looked at her.  "GET UP!  What is wrong with you?!"  She asked, shaking Pitaya Dragon around.  "Hollyberry Cookie!  It'd be advised if you didn't shake them!  They passed out!"  I said, stopping her from shaking them.  "They really...Quickly!  We must get them to safety!"  Hollyberry Cookie exclaimed.  "(Y/N)!  Can you carry Pitaya Dragon Cookie?"  She asked.  "I can try."  I muttered.  I tried picking them up, but the armor was just...TOO HEAVY!  I groaned.  "I can't."  I said.  "Hm.  Well I guess I'll have to pick them up then!"  With that, Hollyberry Cookie picked Pitaya Dragon Cookie up and hoisted them over her shoulders.  "Keep up, you two!  To the bar we go!"  She exclaimed.

Gha...running again?

...

...

"Khhhh...."  I heard a grumble coming from the unconscious cookie, and I turned my head to Pitaya Dragon Cookie.  "A-AH-"  I stumbled a bit in my stool, to which Wildberry kept me from falling off the stool.  "GAH!  WHAT HASSS HAPPENED?!  WHERE AM I?!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie shouted.  I noted in my notebook:  'Tendency to roll the 's' letter.'  Wildberry Cookie didn't take too kindly to that shouting though.

 "Quiet!  How dare you yell at her Majesty Hollyberry Cookie of the Hollyberry Kigndom?!"  He shouted.  I covered my ears a little.  Gha...sitting between Pitaya Dragon Cookie and Wildberry Cookie...it hurts my ears.  I don't like loud sounds.  "Quit the yelling!  (Y/N) is sensitive to that kind of stuff!"  Hollyberry Cookie yelled.  "You're not helping..."  I muttered.  "You!  Finally came to your senses, have we?!"  Hollyberry Cookie said to Pitaya Dragon Cookie.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie seemed to take a moment to comprehend what was going on.  They were just out and about snacking on berries, and now they find themselves here?!  What's worse is that they were sitting with Hollyberry Cookie and two unknown cookies!  How wonderful!  "You... YOU!  Hollyberry Cookie...!  YOU BROUGHT ME HERE....?"  They said, they voice laced with anger.  "I'LL BURN YOU TO A CRISSSP...!"  They shouted.  I covered my ears fully now.  Wildberry Cookie noticed this and looked at Pitaya Dragon Cookie.  "I told you to be quiet!  Here, have a sip of this...berry juice.  It will help you calm your nerves."  He said, sliding a glass of berry juice to Pitaya Dragon Cookie.  Wildberry Cookie tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him.  "You can uncover your ears now."  He stated.  I uncovered my ears and smiled.  I heard Pitaya Dragon Cookie gulp the berry juice loudly, to which I looked annoyed at that.  "Could you gulp any louder?"  I asked in an irritated tone.  They gave me a side-eye (this time it is the bombastic side-eye) before doing a "Khaa..."  sound.  They went silent for a moment before downing the thing like the best chef in Earthbread made it.

"KHAAA!  TASSSTY!"  They exclaimed.  I groaned.  "Glad you like it.  I guess."  I muttered, tapping my pencil on my notebook in boredom.  "Well of course!  You won't find a finer establishment in all of Berry Forest!"  Hollyberry exclaimed.  "What isss it all about?!  Why did you bring me here?!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie asked.  "Ahh...Didn't have the gutsss to end me, hmm pathetic Cookiesss?"  They asked, raising a brow.  Soon after they realized something.  "..Aaah, I sssee.  You, mortalsss, want sssomething from me!"  They exclaimed.  "As a matter of-"  "PITAYA DRAGON COOKIE-"  Wildberry Cookie puts a hand over my mouth, preventing me from speaking any further.  "(Y/N).  I'd advise you not to interrupt Her Majesty."  Wildberry Cookie said in a rather annoyed tone.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie side-eyed me again.  "What'sss up with thisss one, Hollyberry Cookie?"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie asked, pointing a finger at me.  "Well that my friend is (Y/N) Cookie!  Call her (Y/N), and she's a historian!"  Hollyberry Cookie exclaimed.  "..."  Pitaya Dragon Cookie stared at me with suspicion.  "Are you sssure thisss...(Y/N) isss your friend?"  They asked.  "Bah of course!  I've known them since forever!"  She said, smiling.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie looked at me and snarled a bit.  "Ssshould I trussst you..."  They said.  "It's up to you if you want to trust me or not, Pitaya Dragon Cookie.  I'm not asking you to trust me at all."  I said, smiling.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie swished their tail around and hummed, almost as if they were thinking.  Eventually, they came to a conclusion.  "Fine... After all, you are with thessse two."  Pitaya Dragon Cookie said, rolling his eyes.  "Anywaysss, Hollyberry Cookie.  You were sssaying sssomething?"  They asked.

"Oh yes.  As a matter of fact, there are a couple of things we want!  You could start by "gracing us" with a somewhat believable explanation!"  Hollyberry Cookie suggested.  "Why would the bane of the Dragon's Valley who used to keep the entire land in terror be found amidst the Berry Forest just like that all of a sudden?!"  She asked.

This day couldn't get any worse...right..?

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ--ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

 bruh last night was crazy