⁘ CHAPTER 5

i hate transitioning to winter it always
messes up my sinuses :( 

-✦ʚ♡ɞ✦____________・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・____________✦ʚ♡ɞ✦-

"A harbinger of darkness appeared and let shadow and evil infest the land

and let shadow and evil infest the land.
And once more, the world erupted into chaos."

-✦ʚ♡ɞ✦____________・┆✦ʚ♡ɞ✦ ┆・____________✦ʚ♡ɞ✦-

"Huh- wha- ...?  Who sssaid I kept the land in terror...?"
Pitaya Dragon Cookie questioned.  "Huh?  What?"  I exclaimed.  I was contemplating if the stories were true now.  I heard the murmurings of other cookies.

"... Something has forced the tribes to leave the Valley!  It must be the red dragon from the legends..."

"... I heard they're looking for volunteers to join a Dragon hunt in Dragon City..."

I glanced over at Pitaya Dragon Cookie, and they looked confused as ever.  "...HUh???"  They asked in straight up confusion.  "...You're meaning to tell me.  The thing my boss wants me to get information from, the dragon that attacked villages, is NOT you?"  I asked in disbelief.  "And are you really trying to tell us you're NOT the red dragon every Cookie is talking about?  And you want us to believe it?!"  Hollyberry Cookie said.  "Surely Me and (Y/N) can tell two DIFFERENT dragons apart!  Now you'd better spill the truth, right now!"  Hollyberry cookie demanded.  "Maybe we shouldn't-" 

"Your Majesty, this one here is trying to trick you, I just know it!"  Wildberry Cookie exclaimed.  I sighed.  Am I really not needed right now?  "... You, puny Cookiesss!  I could burn you in but an inssstant for that!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie said in annoyance.  I looked at them.  "Maybe you should relax and just you know-"

"Go ahead and take your dragon form all you want!  We'll let you have a taste of defeat once more."  Wildberry Cookie shouted.  "oh my god..."  I slammed my head against the counter and sighed heavily.  "Bah what's the deal, (Y/N)?"  Hollyberry Cookie asked.  "Eh.  Nothing.  Just that I'm sitting in the middle of two cookies who can't think before they speak.  They keep on interrupting me too."  I said.  It was mainly targeted towards Wildberry Cookie though.  Pitaya Dragon Cookie did a little "hmmmmmmmmmmm" sound, but it was kind of rolled in a way?  I can't describe it.  "Hmm..." 

"Your blabbering makesss no sssense, cookiesss..."  Pitaya dragon Cookie said in a cocky attitude.  "None of it does."  I said, getting my head off the counter.  "I wasss merely enjoying a brief ressspite, sssnacking on local berriesss on my way to the Valley."  They said.  I looked at them.  With the most...dumbfounded face I could ever make.  "...okay that's actually kind of dumb."  I said.  "OH AND WHY DO YOU THINK THAT, PATHETIC COOKIE?!"  Pitaya Dragon Cookie yelled at me.  I flinched and almost fell off the stool again, had it not been for Wildberry Cookie propping me back up with his heavily armored gauntlet.  "Judg-"  This time i was the one to cut him off.