The Almighty Timeskip Diary (1)

It's been 3 days since I've reincarnated in this novel world.
I was sceptical about this whole experience for 2 days, but I'm pretty sure now... This world is real.
I was thinking this might be a hallucination before my demise, but that was ruled out as I kept waking up the next day.

I was super excited thinking this was a fantasy world, and started seeing everything from a spectator's perspective . I started treating this as a VR game until that DAY.

That DAY, someone kept a plate near my cradle. It was made of solid gold so I rolled over to the that side of the cradle to inspect it. While flailing my hands I accidentally cut my palm on the sharp edge of the plate.

A sharp pain was felt in my hand as blood trickled down my small hands.
A shiver ran through my body and cold water was dumped over my head. I was finally pulled back from my delusions.

This is a real world and not a game..
Here, if you die.. You die for real!

That day sharp things were banned from entering my room. And I could hear a young girl scolding the maids outside my room.

That brings us to the present day.

As I stayed laying down in my cradle watching the roof, a little girl entered my room.

She came up to me and gently caressed my head.
She looked at me with her warm eyes and said," Are you not able to sleep cutey? Don't worry, big sis is right here if you need anything. You don't need to be scared of anything. "

She then sat on the bed near the cradle and starting meditating.

It was vague but I was able to see a faint glow surrounding this young girl.

____________________________________

It's almost been 2 months now since I was born and I'm really frustrated right now. All I do is eat, shit, sleep, repeat.
I get so bored, sometimes I randomly throw crying tantrums to get some attention from my family.

I can't move my limbs freely,I can't speak, I can't do anything.
Even my mind is returning to a factory reset. I can still remember all the fights, missions and knowledge of my previous life, but my common sense is returning to that of a child.

I suspect this is my body evolving or some kind of safety mechanism to protect my fragile young mind from collapsing.

I get amused by butterflies and birds flying in and out the window.
I get excited when Mother or Alice read me a story.

I cry if I'm hungry... or if I'm left alone... or if I shit my pants... or if I'm feeling cold....
Basically there's a lot of crying in my daily schedule. Alice has shifted her stuff into my room due to this, and now I have a new roommate.

I've also noticed that this world is a bit different from the novel.
Alice in real life can use magic along with swordsmanship! Though it is just one kind of spell.

It is known as the 'Peek-a-Boo' spell. She joins both her hands in front of her face and disappears, only to reappear when she pulls her hands apart! OMG! My sister is a witch!

Alice also practices 'Aura training' in my room. Many teachers come in and teach her to create a 'Core' using 'Aura breathing'. She meditates and attracts bright lights which are called natural mana, into her body and stores it near her abdomen.

Maybe I should try this to elevate my boredom.

_________________________________________

It's been 1.5 years since I was born and I have 2 important things to address.

Firstly, I found out 'Peek-a-boo' spell is a scam used to deceive kids.
... So Alice can only use Aura in real life too.

This is an injustice done against us kids! Millions of innocent kids are scammed every year due to these 'Peek-a-boo' scammers!

Secondly, I'm able to perform a bit of Aura breathing now.

I can't create a core yet but having natural mana circulate through my body is clearing up many impurities. It's also broadening my meridians.

I'm also developing a new common sense now. It was a blessing in disguise to lose my Earth's common sense. This is helping me normalise many concepts that are foreign to people on Earth like Demons, magic, aura just to name a few.

As for an update on my body development, I'm able to walk and move around.

But the people in our castle don't allow me to venture too far.

When will I be able to roam around freely...