Redlands Academy (1)

... I think I've done well in raising him to be a tough person.

Alice thought as she boarded a carriage to the academy.

It was 4am in the morning. They had to move early to reach Luneberg by 8am.

As she looked out the carriage window she could see a very cheerful child waving her good bye.

Seeing this scene made her tear up with joy. The best thing she had done since regressing was saving her brother.

......Yes. I will not let anyone steal those smiles. Mom, Dad, Stacy, Luna, Gavin and most importantly Roan... I'll not let anyone die this time... I'll be the strongest and take down that bastard Demon king!

It'll take roughly 4 hrs to reach the academy so let's rest a bit.
------------------------------------------------------------

Luneberg, the academic city. It was an autonomous zone which did not belong to any Kingdom.

The city was surrounded by 3 major forces, the Orindoth Empire to the west. This was where Alice hails from. The Kingdom of Urk to the north and the Glenfarne Forrest to the east.

This is the place where one of the best educational institutions in the world is situated.

A paradise of knowledge which had given birth to many wise kings, prominent businessmen, Elite warriors and the previous Hero.

The Redlands Academy.

This was a neutral institution which did not partake in the world politics and only focused on cultivating young talents.

It was a place which did not discriminate between Nobles and Commoners. And strict actions were taken against an individual regardless of their position in the society.

This was only possible because Redlands was a behemoth no one tried to mess with.

The teachers teaching here were amongst the top 100 most powerful people in the world. Many of the students graduating from the academy were important figures in many different countries.

If Redlands ever went to war, they could amass an army of millions with just a word from the headmaster.

But the Academy was not interested in these petty matters.

They only had one motto <protego. incrementum. serva> - To protect, to grow, to preserve. Nurturing young talents and researching new theories was what they were more interested in.

Many merchants and businesses set up their shops near the academy. Hence the city was bustling with people.

It was a technologically advanced city with many magic tools like trains and teleport hubs which were generally used in the capital

As Alice made her way to the center of this city, she could see many people hustling to make a living. Many students were seen in the academy uniform visiting different shops and restaurants.

Someone new to the city would be overwhelmed by sheer crowd in the market.

Yet Alice was not surprised by this, it was not her first time here.

At the center of the city stud the Redlands Academy.

The academy campus consisted of many tall building. It was surrounded by huge walls which, when attacked would cover the whole campus in a barrier.

Alice stood in front of the academy gates and stared at it with a nostalgic gaze.

[Alright here we go again. This time to right the wrongs]

As soon as she was about to enter the gates she heard a sweet voice.

" Hey. It's a pretty big wall right?"

Alice turned her head to look at the person besides her and froze in shock.

What she saw was a girl with red hair and a beautiful face looking at the huge wall

For most she would look like an ordinary noble girl but to Alice she was someone different...

This was her junior whom she had mentored.

This was the friend that was by her side when the whole world abandoned her.

This was someone who took criticism from the world, to stay her friend.

Someone whom she had to leave, to save her from becoming an outcast.

This was the daughter of the Duke of the Orindoth Empire.

Stacy Stormheart.

The one who will later become the world's best archer

....!

But why is she here? Isn't she 3 years younger than me. So she should be 7 at this time

Coming out of her confusion, Alice smiled and replied," Yes it is and the Academy campus is even bigger. By the way you look a lot younger to be a student here. Did you come to drop someone here?"

" Ah no. My father had some work at the academy. I was following along until I got lost", she said with a saddened look.

" Oh that's not a problem. I'll lead you to the administrative department and we can search for your father there."

I stretched my hand forward for a greeting and said " I'm Alice Herald. What would your name be young lady?"

" Hehe.. I'm Stacy. Stacy Stormheart." She said with a cheerful smile.