Part 5

They decided to leave and stop the nearby Sadida. As they were walking, their stomachs started to rumble.

"I hope we get some food there. I'm starving!" Percy announced.

"Well I'm not that hungry. After all we did make bread last night." Opar said as his stomach rumbled. "Ok I might be a little hungry," he added.

"Oh, you'll be fine." Ruby grunted

"Says who? The one who ate half of all the bread?" Percy yelled.

Ruby sighed. "The Sadidas are farther than I thought. We might have to stop for the night."

"What?! I'm not stopping now, I need food!" Percy screamed angrily.

"Look, an apple tree! We can stop there for the night," Opar exclaimed as if to get their attention.

"Sure that works" Ruby said.

They stoped by the tree, ate until they couldn't, and slept through the night. The next morning, Opar woke up to dark storm clouds in the distance. He woke up Ruby and Percy.

"Guys wake up!"Opar said 

"What." Percy said drowsy and annoyed 

"There's a bad storm right in-front of your face you knuckle head!"

" You really think so! You really think I'm a knuckle head!" Percy said ecstatically

Opar faced palmed so hard he could have broke a rock open.

"Well what are we going to do? Opar you got any ideas?"

"Nope."

"Percy do you have any ideas?"

"..."

"Percy?" 

"Uhhh... where's Percy?" Ruby worriedly exclaimed 

"He over there...running in the rain...like a four year old!"

Ruby and Opar got up and started to run and grab Percy before he hurt himself.

As they ran they noticed a raging storm cloud approaching. They ran as fast as they could to catch up with Percy, when...