Part 6

They saw the rogue Percy was running straight at!

"This is fun!" Percy said 

"Are you insane!" Ruby called back distracted 

Opar on the other hand, was busy shooting them with arrows as if the were moving targets.

"I'm not insane!"

"Well then explain to me why you got into trouble for no reason again!"

"We..well..w..we..well your just wrong!"

They went on and on bickering. They yelled and screamed in till it started raining rogues.

They stopped ubruptly.

"While you guys were screaming like idiots, I took care of our little rogues problem. But it would be helpful if you helped so I didn't have to waste my arrows. Especially because we're in the middle of the Sadida I could have hurt them. I mean seriously how stupid are you to bicker like that in front of the queen!" Opar lectured

They suddenly bowed to the queen in front of them who was satisfied with the gesture as they noticed the kingdom around them.

"Percadal! You're back!" The stunned queen said informally in excitement.

She hugged Percy tight as if she knew him.

"Soooo how's Ava? I haven't seen her in forever! Where is she?" She said 

"M..m..my mom? You know her?"

"Your mom?"

"You addressed me as Percadal earlier I think by Percadal you meant my dad? My names Pin but everyone calls me Percy because of how great my father is." Pin said Sarcastically 

"Well any ways you're my honored guests. GUARDS! Escort them to their room!"

Percy walked through the streets. Addressing the crowd with the authority his father once had. It soothed him yet filled him with a dreadful sorrow he could not overcome. It stole his joy and prosperity. He walked through the streets in regret with nothing in his mind but the stunning smile of his mother. 

He tried to disregard the deep pains of sorrow and dead memories he once knew as home, but it wasn't enough. His fake smile of pleasure and joy was soon overwhelmed with the burn of agony in his tears. But nevertheless he kept walking superiorly compared to everyone else.

When they returned to their rooms Ruby, a little concerned , said,

" You seem awfully happy today. What's on your mind?"

Percy broke into tears, and ran out the room with his head staring to ground. Sobbing and screaming wearily he ran from the castle dorms. Then to the garden, and out into the streets.

He ran away to an ally way, and sat there. Alas he was the street boy he had always been.

Memories flooded his mind. He couldn't take it any more! He grabbed a shard of glass and held it by his neck building up the courage to do it.

Ruby , trying to catch up to him , finally arrived.

"Percy!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. He ran in the ally way to see Percy on the floor.