PART 1

How the hell did this night take such a turn? One moment you're playing a very tense round of pool and the next your being pinned to the wall with Ghost on his knees for you while Keegan is holding your chin telling you to "keep these pretty eyes on me."

The boys had finally managed to talk you into coming out with them to celebrate another successful mission. You were exhausted and a little bruised but maybe staying for an hour or two wouldn't hurt.

But that hour turned into three and three turned into four. Every time y/n stood up to leave one of the boys begged them to stay.

At first you couldn't understand why they wanted you to stay when all you were doing was sitting on a barstool watching them play pool. Still, you couldn't stop the smile forming as you watched them argue over  who was winning. It quickly dawned on you that though these boys never told each other how much they meant to one other, this was how they showed it, through quality time.

Coming home from another mission was never guaranteed, so the boys learned to celebrate each other in the time between missions. when they could just be civilians in a bar yelling over a pool table.

Currently you were trying to figure out if Soap was really that lousy at pool or if his fourth shot of tequila was to blame. His coordination was off by a long shot and considering he was one of the best with a gun it had to be the alcohol.

Picking up the chalk, you add the tally to the score board, "That's another point for Keegan, making him and Ghost tied for first place. Gaz is in third place with Price right behind. And Soap....well at least you're on the board."

"This is rubbish! I quit," Soap slurs while handing his pool stick to Ghost.

Gaz wraps his arm around Soap laughing, "I'll make sure Johnny gets home alright."

"I'm callin it too," Price added, grabbing his jacket and slinging it over his shoulder. "You three get some rest soon, debriefing starts at seven sharp."

Looking at your phone, your eyes are forced to blink a couple times when they see the time. 2 a.m

How was it 2 in the morning already? Scanning the room you notice the bar was almost completely empty apart from you three, the bartender, and the eighty year old regular whose wife drove him way up the wall.

Y/n decides to follow the crowd, otherwise they were going to be everyone's problem in the morning. "Guys I think I'm gonna hit the hay too."

Ghost stops you, "Wait, stay for this last game. Ya know Keegan loves to lie and I need someone to attest to the ass kicking I give him."

Pouting your lip out, you're about to object when Ghost adds "I'll buy you all the chocolate you want if you stay."

Keegan chuckles from the corner knowing you have no choice but to say yes now. Damn Ghost for knowing your weakness.

"All of a sudden, I'm rooting for Keegan to kick your ass," Y/n says as she takes her seat on the bar stool. "Can't believe your using my love for chocolate against me. Best friend my ass."

"Desperate times, love."

You mindlessly watch as Ghost walks around the pool table, pulling out balls as he goes to rack them. Keegan catch's your attention,"Don't worry doll face, I'll make sure he pays for it."

You smile up at him, "Thanks Keg."

A grumble is heard from a few feet a way, "See there's that favoritism you're always deny. You clearly hold Keegan higher on that damn best friend meter of yours."

You three have been best friends for years but that never stops Ghost from using the favoritism card when he didn't get his way. Contrary to what many think, behind that cold british exterior he was actually the biggest baby.

"Says the one dangling my favorite thing on this planet over me."

The cue ball rolls down the table as Ghost finishes racking, "I thought we were your favorite things on this planet?"

Keegan shakes his head, still chuckling to himself while lining up the cue ball.

Your eyes can't help but roll at Ghosts accusations, "Comparing yourself to chocolate isn't a fair fight for you. Plus it's not like you two are dangling over me so-"

Your mouth freezes as your brain catches up to it.

What, and you meant this in the most outrageous way possible, the fuck just came out of your mouth.