Part 4

"Fucking hell," Keegan says on a heady exhale, "Ghost."

Ghost moves your body forcing you to face Keegan, putting him to your back. Chills spread up your body as you feel his mask graze lightly against the side of your neck, sending a spark of excitement through you as his lips lightly touch your ear.

He had pulled up his mask, making sure you felt the warmth of his lips against your skin, "Already on it."

You had no idea.

Just the contact of his skin to yours made you crave the most unholiest things. Things that any God would deny you access to paradise for.

But fuck would falling from grace be worth it at the hands of Ghost and Keegan.

Feeling the loss of warmth at your back you move to investigate but stop as Keegan's hand reaches out, jerking your face back to his.

"Uh-uh," he taunts, "eyes on me pretty girl."

You couldn't help the way your eyes immediately flicked up to his blue ones, a smirk playing on his lips at your obedience.

His faces inches closer to yours, "There she is."

Boy, did you love the way his voice dropped like it had earlier in the night, when you had accidentally let your deepest desire slip from your mouth.

Keegan's eyes darted up quickly before finding yours again. Muscular arms wrap around you, lips meeting the base where your neck and collarbone meet.

The smallest whimper leaves your throat, while Ghost informs you both that the bar is yours for the rest of the night.

Shocked, you try to turn to Ghost, a yelp coming from your lips when he bites your neck,letting out a growl in protest, "I didn't tell you to move."

Hint taken.

"How-how did you manage that."

Keegan draws your attention back to him, "He owed us a favor."

"I don't even want to know."

Knowing these two, they probably beat up a mobster or loan shark who was hustling the bar owner. You'd never thought you'd say this but poor bad guy. These two together were like a tsunami, hurricane, earthquake, and tornando occurring at the same time and place; Inconceivable and deadly.

Undoubtedly, they'd destroy everything in their path, something you were standing right in the middle of.

You hoped they would destroy you, break you even. Then mold you back to pieces only suited to fit with theirs.

"I think that's enough talking, I want to see what other fun ways we can occupy that dirty little mouth of yours." Ghost's palm reaches around to grab your throat in warning.

You were always bad at listening though, "I don't know I kinda like hearing myself talk-"

Keegan's left eyebrow twitches up as he looks down at you, the new pressure squeezing at the side of your throat pausing your words.

Moving closer until your squished between them, Keegan looks down his lashes at you, "What's wrong pretty girl? Cat got your tongue?"

Ghost lightens the pressure and you can't help pushing back into him as the rush of oxygen hits your brain, making you slightly dizzy. 

"I rather it be caught between your mouths, if I'm being honest."

You welcome the pressure Ghost reinforces as a growl rumbles against you back.

Keegan chuckles as he tilts his head at you, his eyes finding your lips, "What happened to being our good girl?"

Quickly you push forward grinding your hips against Keegan's, "I'm not opposed to being bad to get what I want."

Suddenly, Ghost's hand leaves your neck as one of Keegan's shoots out to replace it. He wastes no time backing you against the nearest wall as Ghost follows. A small gasp escapes, your mouth partially opening at the slightly harsh contact your back and wall make.

"Maybe its time we teach our best friend a long overdue lesson?"

Hearing the shift of fabric, you catch Ghost sinking down to his knees as Keegan moves to your side, his hand never letting go.

Ghost grunted as he unbuttoned and pulled your pants down to pool at your ankles. Your teeth bite down on your bottom lip as the cold air hits your bare skin.

Before you had a chance to register it, Ghost's tongue swipes up your thigh, his hands lifting them to rest on both sides of his shoulders.

"Fucking-"

"I don't think so," Ghost says from below you, lustful eyes meeting yours, "I don't want to hear a word from those lips, unless its "yes sir," a moan, a gasp, or a scream. If it gets to much you tap one of us three times and we stop. Understood?"

No way in hell were you tapping out of this fantasize come to life.

You barely had a chance to respond. Your "Yes Sir," ending with a groan as his tongue finds the spot between your legs.

Better than you had ever imagined.

"So fucking sweet-fuck. I'm not getting up until you come at least two times on my fucking mouth."

Eyes closing, your arm grips the one Keegan is using to occupy your throat, nails digging into his forearms at the sheer amount of pleasure flowing through you.

A sharp slap sends your eyes flying open, the sting between your legs trying to force your legs closed.

"What the he-"

"He might be the one between your legs, but I want your eyes on me pretty girl. Next time your eyes close without my permission, I won't make him slap your pussy. I'll make him stop all together and leave you on the edge, got it?"

Nodding quickly, you do as your told only allowing a few seconds between blinks, "Yes sir, eyes on you."

Surprising you, his lips meet yours fiercely, tongues tangling with one another, leaving you heaving for a breathe as he pulls away and whispers in your ear, "Good fucking girl."