Part 5

You wondered which part of the night...or morning...Keegan was reliving as you watch him across from you, his eyes glassing over for the second time during the debriefing

Maybe it was the part after Ghost had made you scream both their names, with his head between your legs, taking you for all your worth.

Keegan had to carry you towards the pool table, your legs giving out the minute they were released from Ghost's shoulders.

"What a good girl. You took his tongue so well." You let out a whimper at his words, even the feeling of your thighs rubbing together while he grasped you between his arms, was too much.

You. Were. So. Sensitive.

The familiar feeling of the felt lining touches your back as Keegan lowers you to the pool table.

Holy hell.

Looking up at Ghost and Keegan, while your legs are spread before them, gave you a euphoric rush one might compare the effects of drugs too. Only, this made you push your hips up towards them, needing one of them or both of them to touch you there. Anywhere. Everywhere.

You needed them.

Keegan speaks first from above you, "Now, how do we turn you into that good girl you want to be for us so badly. Something tells me one lesson isn't quite enough for you."

He must of meant four lessons that came in the form of mind-shattering orgasms.

You only prove his assumption true when you can't help the snarky comment that leaves your lips.

"I'm not sure, you're big boys, figure it out."

Ghost chuckles walking towards the bar while Keegan rips your attention back to him, his hand landing hard on your pussy.

Your legs close on instinct, "Fuck Keegan."

His voice is dripping with dominance, "Keep it up, Y/n. See how far it gets you."

Eyes furrow as you look at your left wrist, Ghost pulling it out towards the middle left pocket. He wraps a small microfiber towel over the base of your wrist.

"Ghost, what on earth are you doing?"

Realization hits you as he showcases the rope he had been hiding. He places it over the towel until he ties it in a knot.

You hadn't understand the need for the towel until Ghost ordered Keegan to repeat what he had done to your right hand. The rope had barely touched your chest as he slung the other piece of cut rope to Keegan, the material scratchy and rough against your delicate skin.

You had to force yourself not to smile, the use for the towel becoming evident. A means to keep you from rubbing your wrist bloody. Even in such an intense and raw scenario, they still held your safety as their number one priority.

"What", Ghost asks as he pulls your wrist by the rope, hiding the rest of it under the table, "Are two best best friends not suppose to tie up their other best friend when their spending quality time together?"

He seems to step away satisfied, your eyes bulging when you go to lift your arm and it doesn't move. Not a single inch.

"What the-"

"The bar owner spends the summer at sea, fishing. He keeps a ton of rope on hand. When he's gone, the bar is closed and he conveniently covers the pools table to keep the dust off of them."

He bends over as his lips find your neck sucking hard, your wrist pulling at your bindings. The sudden rush of endorphins sending tingles down your body.

He takes turns biting and sucking while he lets his tongue do the apologizing.

"Your bindings are caught in two snap hooks that are screwed into two steel rhombus pads."

He sucks again, harder this time, most definitely leaving a mark.

"You're not going anywhere until we allow it."

Ghost looks across the table at Keegan, a devious glint in his eyes, "Should we take turns fucking her till she loses the ability to do anything but scream our names before we take her together."

His mouth finds its way back to your neck, biting hard enough to elicit a loud moan.

His tongue soothes you again but not before his breath dances across the marks he's made when he whispers, "All. At. Once."

No amount of prayer or confession would buy your way into heaven with the way you can feel yourself dripping at his words. You wanted, no craved everything Ghost threatened against the crook of your neck.

Was it even a threat if you would accept his punishment with open arms... and open legs.

A hiss leaves your mouth, followed by a gasp and groan, both Ghost and Keegan's eyes finding yours immediately across the briefing table.

You knew exactly what image were flashing through their minds because of the sounds you were making. Sounds that were reminiscent and exact to the reaction you had when they took their turns thrusting into you for the first time.

You had hissed at Ghost's thickness, the girth of him causing a slight burning sensation that slowly turned into a pleasurable pain as he stretched you out. He had allowed you a moment to adjust after giving you half of him at once, "Fuck, you're so damn tight."

He coed from above you, "You wanna be a good girl for me, darling?"

All common sense had left the building,responding with a head shake and a "Yes Sir, please."

The next second he bottomed out inside you, a gasp and groan was your only response as your eyes hit the back of your head.

When it was Keegan's turn you had hissed at the sheer length of him. You swore you could feel him in your stomach.

"Maybe I should have punished that throat of yours first. Hard to run that pretty mouth when its full of me, huh?"

You can't manage a response as he bends his knees allowing himself to hit your g-spot over and over again.

A groan and gasp.

He chuckles, still rendering you completely speechless.

Price interrupts your staring contest, "You okay Y/n?"

Forcing your eyes away from the two men who almost took your ability to walk to the briefing room this morning, you respond,  "Sorry Cap, muscle cramp."

He nods in sweet understanding, "You were pretty banged up after the mission. Rough night?"

"Banged up is one way to put it," your eyes dance across the table between your two best friends, "and one of the roughest I've had, barely got a wink of sleep."

Sincerity fills Price's voice, "I'm sorry Y/n. Look on the bright side, it's your turn to pick the next mission location."

A smirk graces your lips, "You know, I've heard Paris is lovely this time of year."