Part 3

Eyes meeting Keegan's across the table, you watch as the smirk forms at Ghost's words, "How could I forget something so important?"

Words dripped in lust caress down your arm to your spine, "It doesn't matter if you hit it at the right angle, if the pressure you hit it at is off."

Your mind begins to conjure up it's own images of Ghost demonstrating those angles on top of you. Your arms reaching out, grasping for anything as he hits those angles with just the right pressure.

His warmth cascades down your body until hands land over the button of your jeans.

"Keep your hands on the pool stick y/n. This is going to be both a demonstration and hands on lesson."

Sealing your mouth shut, not trusting what words or moans that might escape it, you simply nod.

His hands make quick work of unclasping the button, sparks skate across you body as the faint sound of your zipper sliding down fills the tense silence in the room.

"Nodding your head isn't good enough, I want words Y/n. I may be one of our best friends but don't forget who gives who orders. Especially when I'm teaching you a lesson.''

Somehow you manage to force the lump past your throat, you voice coming out more sultry than you had expected, "Yes sir."

"That's our pretty girl."

That "our" would have been enough to send you into a tailspin if it wasn't for Ghost's hand lighting touching over that single piece of fabric, barely separating his skin from yours.

His voice whispers next to your ear, "Find the angle," while his hand coast further down the fabric.

Doing your absolute best you try to reign your focus in on the pool table and the balls littered across it, and not the way his touch sent little tingles of heat down to your core.

Find the angle you tell yourself over and over again. God how you wished he would find your right angle.

Keegan's voice now more gravelly than before, catch's your attention, "Focus and do as your told Y/n"

Eyes falling back to the table you do your best to forget Ghost's lingering touch. Your mind does as Keegan instructed earlier, imagining lines from the cue ball to the target ball, and then to the pocket.

"Good girl," Ghost says before ordering off more instructions,"I'm going to count you down and then I want you to hit the ball with light pressure, understood?"

You were trying to figure out the point of a countdown, while your hands adjust themselves on the pool stick. Why didn't he tell you to just hit it? Was he trying to build anticipation. Drive you crazy with it?

Against your will, you release a heady breath as he begins, "Three."

Imagine the line, you remind yourself

His hand moves down slowly, his voice deeper than his last command, "Two."

Your eyes watch as goosebumps sprinkle up your arms. It takes ever fiber of your being to pull your eyes back to the ball. Muscles move on their own volition as you find your arms pulling the pool stick back slightly.

"One," he whispers, your arms sending the pool stick forward lightly, while you can do nothing to hold back the moan that tumbles over your lips as his hand applies light pressure to you clit.

You wanted more. No, you needed more.

"Fuck the sounds she makes," Keegan rasps from across the room.

Callouses hands wrap around your throat pulling you to Ghost, "See, too light of pressure and you come.... up short."

He applies pressure to your throat, his hand make the same light movement over your clit, emphasizing his point, "Understood?"