Scott- Raphael(TMNT) and Oc

The icy ground cracked beneath Sam's feet as he made his way through the streets of cold New York. It was late at night, too dark to see beyond the rooftops for any normal human. Not for Sam though. He always was adapted to the darker, more eerie nights. That's probably why he could see the people that ran along the rooftops. He assumed it was normal, but, nothing is normal in NYC.

     He turned into an alley, trying to find his way back to his step-moms apartment, but he was stopped by a group of men in torn apparel. How were they surviving in the cold?
"Hey you! You there!" They yelled out, rushing towards the teenager. He backed out of fright, but he was no match to them. They were 3 adult men, and he was a scrawny teen.

     The group, known as the purple dragons, had pushed him against the wall, searching in his pockets for anything they could get. Sam let out screams, cry's, and pleas to anyone that could hear. It was no use, the NYC streets are too loud for anyone to hear him. Just in a second, the 3 men were on the ground, and Sam was put to the side. Someone had saved him, but who?

     He opened his eyes, shoving the blonde and black bangs out of his face to see the sight. He witnesses a short figure reaching over the 3 men, yelling obscenities and anything under the moon to them. Then the figure turned, and Sam got a glimpse of his face— well whole figure now. He was... a turtle? He stood confused, then the figure shoved the stolen belongings to him and ran to the rooftop.

      Sam turned back to look at the turtle, and spoke up, "Thank you!". The turtle looked back and smirked, giving a nod. "Let anyone know it was Raphael who saved you!" He shouted back, then the figure disappeared into h the darkness. Sam could still make the frame of the turtle-man as he ran away, but decided to look back down. He looked at the purple dragons on the ground then to the rest of the alleyway. He scowled at the men then ran his way to his step-mom's apartment.