Scott- Peter B x Mary Jane x Miguel O' Hara

Peter B sighs as he watches the group of teens sat on the ground in his living room. Qwen turned to him and waved him off, "go, go! You have a date to get to!". He chuckled, closing the door behind him. Peter then looked to his wife, smiling as her face fall into one as well. "Are you ready to meet him?" He asks, giggling a little as he remembers who they're going on a date with. Mary Jane nodded, hooking her arm into Peter's.

     As they hop into the car, Peter looks up to their apartment's window to see Hobie playing with Mayday. He smiles lovingly, knowing his baby is in good hands. He fastens himself into the seat, and starts up the engine. "Here we Go," he mutters, pushing on the gas.

     They make their way to the restaurant, greeting the hostess. Mary Jane steps up, in her all black dress, the black hand bag her mom gave her, and her black heels, and tells the hostess their name. She leads the two to the table where Miguel O'Hara is sat, messing with his tie. He was definitely uncomfortable.

     Peter and Mary sat down at the 3 chaired, round table. They smiled, giving a greeting to their date. "Hey, O'Hara, looking nice," Peter says, giving the bigger a wink. Miguel flushes and mutters out a small thank you. He was often shy when it came to outside of work, and really bad on their many a dates the three had.

    Mary started up a conversation about god knows what, which definitely made Miguel more at ease. Eventually, the 3 were all giggling, telling funny stories and giving little quips to one another. They were all so full of wine, which made them even funnier.