Scott- Miles Morales and Oc

(A/N we ran out of time for the rest these, bc we shortened to 10 minutes)

   Miles leaped onto the scene sighing as he realised it was already delt with. He really did want some action today, but he guessed that wasn't going to happen. He walked up to the spider that was tying up the beast with his webs, and jumped back as they finished it off with a little bow. The spider then looked to Miles, then to the police. He gave a nod to the officials and walked up to Miles.

      "Whom might you be?" The spider asked, holding a hand out to the taller. Miles shook the hand, then coughed to make his voice deeper. "I'm Spider-Man, you?". The other chuckled, and let go of the hand. "Same here, say you wanna go and sit somewhere more private?" They asked looking at the mound of paparazzi and people taking photos. He nodded once the spider looked back to him.

    The spider then dragged Miles out away and to a rooftop. They discarded their mask and plucked out the tubes in their mouth. Miles watched in awe as they sat down and sighed. Miles joined them on the edge of the building as he discarded his mask as well. "So, what universe are you from?" They asked looking down to the streets. Miles honestly had no clue what city or state they were even in, but it for sure wasn't New York.

      "1610, probably a long way from here," Miles responded, leaning back a little onto the brick wall behind the two. The other chuckled a little and let out a groan. "Ugh, you're Miles? The one Miguel's after?" The spider asked, looking at the other's face. Miles simply nodded, "Yeah, what about you? What's your name since you know mine?". The other shrugged, and leaned back the same ways Miles did, but pulled his legs into a sitting position on the roof. "The name's Caine," He responded