Scott- Abby Schmidt

Mike and Abby raced to the open doors of the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaera. Well, more like Abby raced. Mike just walked calmly as she ran further to the restaurant. The two got to the door, but Mike stopped them both.

      "You know your friends won't be here, right? It's all new and improved, so the old animatronics aren't in here." He said, leaning down to Abby's level, which it wasn't hard seeing he wasn't that tall. She smiled and nodded, which Mike responded with a silent okay, and grabbed her hand.

    The doors opened automatically as the two stepped closer, wowing the both of them. They walked into the mid ground, seeing a woman working the check in. Mike brought Abby to the check in, which Abby just stood there and looked around. The place was new and definitely had more of an 80s theme than the actual 80s restaurant it was replicating. Mike then dragged Abby to the center of the pizzeria, sitting at a table of two.

     "This place... looks weird," Abby admitted, scanning the area. The place was scattered with posters of the new characters. They almost looked the same as the old one. "It's.. a lot different," Mike responded as a waitress came up to the table. As they ordered, the lady mentioned that Abby could run around freely and check out the different areas of the restaurant. Mike hesitated before saying she could. He had no idea if these animatronics were better than the last.

    When Abby eventually left the table, she ran off to the Pirate's cove to meet the 'toy' foxy, but when she arrived, all she saw was a mangled mess. An employee of the name, 'Jeremy Fitzgerald' came up to her and looked at the animatronic then to Abby. "She was once whole, but some kids thought it'd be fun to tear her apart, now we call her mangle,"
He said, fondling the mop he was holding under his chin.

      The employee then looked down the hall, then to Abby. "You might wanna run back to your seat, the show's about to start." He pointed to the center, hearing the horde of children near the stage. She looked out to the dining area and nodded to Jeremy. He waved her off as she ran back to her seat.