Ep 2: You should be sorry!!

"HI GUYS! IM YOON SU-YEOUN, GLAD TO BE WORKING WITH YOU GUYS...PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME SU" Su said with a boxy smile plastered on her face.

"So, guys, this is Su-yeon and she's officially joining us as of today," bangchan said hinting hesitation in his voice.

"Heyy..." that almost sounded like a harmony dude.

"Heyy?....well care to introduce yourselves.... or maybe ask something?" Su said trying to put away the awkward air.

"Well, Su I'm bangchan, the leader, I'm sure you know that part for everyone...have you been briefed?"

"Oh yes! I've been briefed," said Su.

"I'm sure you'll get to know more along the way...you can call me Chan by the way" replied Chan.

"Tell us something about yourself, Su" Changbin said wanting to start a conversation.

"Well, I'm turning 19 soon and have been training at JYP for 5 years of which I've been trained with the production team for 3 years, Professionally I'm a vocalist. I used to live in America when I was 8 so I'm fluent in English and basic Spanish. Hope I can be of some help," said Su with a full 90° bow cause the way everyone was looking at her..damn..looked like a bunch of teens picking up on a pre-schooler.

Jeongin had been looking at Hyunjin who was staring at his plate possibly with the worst expression ever until he looked up and spoke "You couldn't possibly find a better time to come...its 1 at night."

"I'm sorry my flight landed a bit late...I had gone to meet my parents last week" Su said.

Hyunjin hissed out with annoyance "Of course... She had to stir up trouble the moment she came", he said as he pushed away his plate and went back to his room slamming the door.

"He's just in a bad mood...please don't mind him," said jeongin following Hyunjin.

"Oh, sure it's alright ha-ha" Su said still trying not to make this any more awkward.

"Come on in then... I'll show you the room," bangchan said gesturing towards the hallway.

*Walking off*

"We haven't prepared much because we thought it'd be the best if you decorated your room the way you want it to be...I hope that's fine" bangchan explained while Su hummed along.

"Also, practice starts sharp at 9 and the schedule is posted by the management on the official group which you've already been added to...I've added you to our personal group chat as well...dinner is kept in the fridge if you wanna eat something...so just use the oven and the Wi-Fi password is shared in the personal chat."

"That's your room...we leave together at 8:30....so get up a bit earlier...Good night!"

"Good night!" Su said.

By 3, I had finished setting up my room, put up some lights and plants, set up my table and my wardrobe, and then finally removed my makeup and went to sleep with some jazz music.