Chapter 1 : Echoes of Harmony

In the kingdom of Melodoria, a realm where music and magic intertwined, the dawn broke with a melodic serenade that stirred the hearts of six individuals from different corners of the city.

Rumi
Sunlight streamed through Rumi's window, casting a golden glow on her room. With her flute in hand, she wove enchanting tunes, evoking the morning's warmth and laughter.

Finn
In an attic adorned with curious trinkets, Finn woke with a grin, strings of his banjo vibrating with exuberance. His playful melody mirrored the joyous chaos of the awakening city.

Amara
Amidst the gentle clinking of jewellery in her family's goldsmith workshop, Amara's harmonica was tucked firmly in her mouth silently filling the small shop with hushed sweet melodys while her hands swiftly chiseled at a necklace.

Liam
Perched on a hill in a vast ranch , Liam strummed his guitar, a lone troubadour under an ancient oak. His haunting melody painted tales of forgotten legends, carrying the weight of his own untold story.

Sofia
Within the elegant manor's walls, Sofia's fingers danced across the keys of a grand piano. The resonance of her playing echoed through the halls, painting a canvas of emotion.

Kwame
In the vibrant marketplace, Kwame surrounded himself with an array of percussive instruments. His rhythms blended seamlessly with the bustling atmosphere, drawing smiles from passersby.

Their melodies, disparate yet harmonious, intertwined and danced in the air. As the city embraced the morning, a singular chord emerged-a note they had each heard in their dreams.

Suddenly, the melodies converged into an ethereal symphony, and a spectral figure materialized before them. It whispered cryptic words, echoing in their minds.

Before they could comprehend, a blinding light enveloped them, and they found themselves in a kaleidoscope of swirling colors.

In this unfamiliar realm, their bewildered gazes met. The echoes of the spectral figure's message lingered in their minds, and a sense of urgency pulsed within their hearts. Their quest had just begun.

Authors' note: Welcome to chapter 1 of this story. Thank you for giving this book a
chance. The next chapter will be aesthetics, characters and disclaimer so stick around for that. Ilysm and hagd 🤍