⭐ 𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼 ⭐,✨ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 ✨ 🌟 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤 🌟

Author's note:

Hey guys, welcome to the story's ABC's. This is a short chapter to give you a little bit of context on the story but it also contains information I want you guys to know.

🌟 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕤 🌟:

This story is written for creative and entertainment purposes only. Please be kind and respectful when reading and commenting but please let it be known that anyone who advertises their story in my comment section or anyone who has anything negative to say, will have their comment removed and will most likely be blocked. I will not take any bs.

LSV: Viewer discretion is advised

✨ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘 ✨ and⭐ 𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼 ⭐

Sofia Petrov
Description: Sofia is tall with rich, dark skin. Her striking features include a crown of tightly coiled ebony curls framing her face and deep, expressive brown eyes that reflect both resilience and warmth. Her presence radiates elegance and confidence.
Traits: Sophisticated, composed, determined, introspective, perceptive.

Finn Takahashi
Description: Finn sports a mischievous grin that rarely leaves his face. His white-blonde hair falls playfully over his shiny ebony eyes, and his lean but muscled frame radiates an air of agile energy.
Traits: Witty, adventurous, impulsive, quick-thinking, curious.

Amara Thompson
Description: Amara is tall and proud, with warm coffee brown skin, her dark brown, tightly coiled curly Afro framing her warm smile. Her eyes are the color of dark chocolate and they glint with intelligence and mischief. Her stance is defiant and sure.

Traits: Caring, daring. self aware , resilient, resourceful, dedicated.

Liam O'Malley
Description: Liam possesses an enigmatic charm with his tousled dark curly hair and piercing green eyes. His scarred but lightly muscles build hints at a troubled past, yet there's an undeniable magnetism in his brooding gaze.
Traits: Brooding, charismatic, secretive, passionate, introspective.

Kwame Nkosi
Description: Kwame's infectious laughter lights up any room. His broad smile contrasts with his intense brown eyes, and his caramel skin and muscular build speaks of his boundless energy and strength. His short, colored locs give him an air of playfulness and edginess.
Traits: Jovial, energetic, loyal, humorous, insightful.

Rumi Sharma
Description: Rumi's wavy jet black hair frames her expressive brown eyes. Her animated gestures and infectious laughter reveal a spirit full of enthusiasm and warmth.
Traits: Enthusiastic, spirited, empathetic, free-spirited, adaptable.

What the town looks like:

The hideout/ base of operation for our heroes:

Anyways that's all for this chapter. Shoutout to canva for generating these images. I definitely recommend Canva's image generator to any artists or authors on here who are looking for some cool images at no cost.

That's all for now, byeeeee :)