Chapter 7: The Guardians Intervention

As the security personnel closed in on the heroes, an unexpected whirlwind disrupted the gala—a surge of celestial energy erupted, enveloping the room in an otherworldly glow.

Amidst the chaos, Ned and Jolene, the guardians of truth, materialized with an awe-inspiring presence. Their arrival shifted the dynamics, a ripple of celestial power warding off the encroaching security.

"Come with us, swiftly!" Ned's voice echoed with authority, beckoning the heroes to follow.

In a whirlwind of action, the guardians orchestrated a daring escape. With swift precision, they guided the heroes through concealed passages, evading the council's pursuit.

As the heroes were whisked away to safety, they found themselves in a luxurious hideout hidden within the celestial realm. The chamber exuded an otherworldly ambiance, adorned with advanced technology that seemed to merge magic and innovation.

Ned and Jolene, their presence a blend of wisdom and determination, revealed the truth obscured by the council's deception.

"You've been chosen for a greater quest, one that transcends the facade of Melodoria's strife," Jolene's voice resonated with solemnity.

Ned continued, "The town's fate hangs in a delicate balance, entwined with forces beyond the ordinary. Your potential to uncover truth and wield untapped powers is crucial."

The heroes exchanged astonished glances, their minds racing with questions.

"The council's deception is a mere veil concealing a malevolent force," Jolene explained, her eyes alight with the urgency of their mission.

"That is what we don't know. But with training and guidance we're hoping that you'll be able to figure it out. Jolene said

Ned gestured toward a holographic display, revealing celestial maps and hidden enclaves. "Your training begins tommorow. Unlocking your potential is paramount to saving Melodoria."

The hideout's technology shimmered with untold possibilities, beckoning the heroes to embrace their destiny.

'But for now, you can shower and change and you're free to lounge around and get used to the place, your rooms should be easy to find because they're somewhat personalised, she said with a glint in her eyes.

'Goodnight for now, don't stay up to late, you've got an exciting day ahead of you he beamed warmly at the kids.

'Goodnight' They all echoed

' I think I'm gonna call it a night' Rumi said to the others
'Okay, you good love?' Amara asked her friend giving her hand a light squeeze
'Yeah, I am. Good night' Rumi said hugging her friend, fist bumping Finn.
'Night' she said lightly to Sofia giving her a light hand squeeze which she accepted happily. She was glad the other girls liked her.
Rumi then nodded to Kwame and Liam before heading up the stairs to where the rooms were.

Afterwards, everyone else split up.

Sofia walked into a vast room, that resembled something of a music studio, there were flashing LED lights strung across the whole room, instruments were ung on the wall or kept in various shelves in the front of the room, there was a blank white board, a cashmere carpet that stretched across the whole room and there were plush black mats that lined the walls to make the room soundproof. At the end of the room was a grand piano with a wide bench to sit on. Sofia's eyes softened and she smiled fondly at the instrument, she was itching to play it.

Swiftly she moved to the instrument and sat on the bench. She gently lifted the lid back and for a few moments ran her hand over the fine instrument admiring its beauty; the oak, the keys.. everything