hope for the hopeless romantic

A man stands in front of a girl "hey Krystal I think we should break up your just not the Krystal I know anymore". Krystal slaps the guy and walks away weeping uncontrollably.

"So that's what happened, he just broke up with me like it's nothing" Krystal continues to cry uncontrollably. As her friends yuki,Shane and Clara comforts her. "Hey Krystal don't worry everythings gonna be okay. There's still a lot of fish in the sea so why settle for an ugly janitor fish, when you can find a majestic tuna"

"You know what yuuki's right Krystal so stop crying and let's go we still have to go to the office to pass these papers." After that in the afternoon Krystal decided to eat lunch alone. when suddenly her childhood friend arrives.

"Hey why is the little monkey so sad" he giggles. "Shut up dj or I will kick you" they both laugh and decided to eat lunch together

"You know Krystal you have been played with, hurt and crushed a billion times but you still love recklessly. Now that I think about it that's really impressive." He giggles

"Oh shut up so what? What do you know you haven't even gotten a girlfriend yet." He kicks her and goes away.

(Well that's because I'm waiting for you stupid.) Dj's thoughts.
"Hey wait you really are annoying dj" Krystal yelled at dj sarcastically.

Now left alone crystal suddenly cried. And no matter how much she stops her tears they keep falling down. And he is suddenly handed a handkerchief. "Hear use this you monkey" Dj decided to sit next to Krystal as she cried on his shoulders endlessly.

"It really hurts me to see you like this why don't you just choose me instead. You stupid monkey" his confession was interrupted by the snores of a sleeping Krystal. He laughs sarcastically and awkwardly. And kisses Krystal's cheek while she is sleeping.

After a while Krystal wakes up and notices that dj also fell asleep and she begins to stare at him. And notices that he is quite handsome. But is interrupted when dj wakes up.

"Hey monkey why are you staring at me? don't tell me? Do you have a crush on me?" He laughs mockingly
"You wish" Krystal laughs hard.
And dj suddenly becomes irritated again and walks away.

"Hey wait up" Krystal runs and catches up to dj.

TO BE CONTINUED