love hurts

"yuuki where's Krystal I haven't seen her since earlier?" Said Shane while worrying about Krystal who just experienced heartbreak. "No I haven't actually, but I think some alone time should be best for her right now"

"Ah ok" Shane decided to take a walk when suddenly she sees her crush talking to someone else. "Who is that girl and why is she talking to ray". She talked to herself, And she thought that she can't really stop her crush from dating. so she decided to just not interrupt their conversation and leave. but still she was sad inside.

That night Shane decided to message ray " hey ray good evening" ray responds coldly with a "good evening Shane" Shane gets hurt by the cold reply but she didn't mind it "uhmm how have you been have you eaten"
He responds with " I'm okay and yes I already ate" their conversation continues on.

In the morning while walking to school Shane encounters an old friend named Raymond who she used to have a crush on "hey Shane wanna go on an icecream date my treat."

"No, thank you I am currently very busy" Raymond showed a disappointed look. "Ah ok maybe next time then."

Shane continues to school where she began smiling again when she saw ray "hey ray what chu UpTo?" Ray looked disinterested but answers anyway. "Ah nothing much just scrolling through TikTok." Shane then looks at what antolin was watching which are just a bunch of skinny pretty girls.

Shane then gets a crazy idea. That maybe the reason why ray is not into her all because she wasn't skinny and pretty. She then decided to work out.

A few weeks later Shane and Raymond bump into each other again.
"Hey Shane wanna go on an ice cream date, my treat." Shane looks very frail "ah no thank you I'm on a diet" Raymond then showed a little anger on his face.

"What do you mean diet you are already perfect though? Why change?" Raymond then grips Shane's hand unconsciously

"What do you care? This is my life not yours? And will you please let go" Raymond becomes embarrassed and let's go of Shane.

"I gotta go Clara, Krystal and yuuki are probably already looking for me"
Shane leaves hurrily with a little sense of guilt from what she said.

TO BE CONTINUED