the last hope

"guys look John and dj are having a fistfight outside this is quite fun to watch" yuki watches amused by the scene when krystal suddenly pushes yuki away to see the commotion and later rushed to stop the two.

"Stop this you too. I SAID STOP!!!"
Krystal then uppercuts dj, and kicks John in the balls. "now will you guys stop what are you two doing I will not side with any of you because both of you are my friends and whatever your misunderstandings are please clear it up by talking and not a fistfight"

Dj then laughs and so does John but when they make eye contact the smile disappear replaced with anger. "Will isn't this a love triangle krystal has two love birds fighting for her" yuki,Clara and Shane laughs while krystal is clueless.

A few days later the gang goes on a friendly trip. "Krystal how about we go to this place to eat" said Clara but krystal seems hesitant "you guys go first John said he will meet me here in a while so I have to wait for him."

Yuki and clara looks at each other sending a nonverbal message (that guy is definitely not going to show up) Clara then looks back at yuki (but what if he does show up) krystal then kicks both Clara and yuki. "ouch" said both and then bursted to laughter.

Seconds turns to minutes and then hours but no sign of John could be seen. "It's already 5pm do you really think John will show up" yuki then says smugly "of course not but let's just wait maybe he will show up"

"Well maybe he won't let's just go home." Said krystal with a look of disappointment in her eyes. "Let's just wait for another our if he doesn't show up this will work as a closure for I know even though but of you have already broken up I know you still like him so if he doesn't show up I think it's time for you to let go krystal." Said yuki

Another hour passed and no sign of John. "I guess it's time let's go home now." Clara pats krystal in the back to comfort her and the four goes back home.

When krystal arrives she tries to hold back her tears as she despairs inside. As she contemplates what happened earlier. As she tries to convince herself  to let go of John but no matter how much her brain tells her self that she doesn't like him anymore, her heart still longs for John.