love is a battlefield

Shane hurrily walks away and bumps into ray, who seems to be holding another girl. "Oh hi Shane nice seeing you here" Shane tries to not be awkward.

"Oh ray fancy seeing you here uhmm how have you been". She forces a smile. "Oh btw meet my new girl friend Alexa." Shane smile at Alexa "nice meeting you ehehe anyways I gotta go now" she then tries to hold back here tears while running away.

He then arrives at a ice cream shop where she decided to eat some ice cream to ease up the pain. But while eating her tears continue to fall.

After a while yuuki,Clara and Krystal arrives. "Miss pressed why are you sad what happened?" Yuuki was now very worried. "What happened Shane is everything ok?" Said Krystal while Clara stands behind Shane trying to comfort her by wiping her tears off.

"It's ok really in fine" said Shane trying to act normal. "No your not ok anyways. WAITER!!!" Yuuki raises his hand to get the waiters attention and the waiter arrives holding a menu.

"Let me see, I'll have four plates of your best seller this fillet mignon, and four servings of your unlimited ice cream special, four platings of the burger meal and 3 cases of your finest alcohol please and make it quick." The waiter goes away to prepare the order.

"Now that I have ordered the meal miss pressed tell us what happened spare no details." Shane then tells about what really happened.

"It's going to be ok Shane maybe there is someone better that is really for you and ray was not your future husband and it is someone else more handsome and kind." We all nooded in agreement with what Clara said.

After the meal Shane stands up and declares "I know what to do I will confess tonight and after that I will stop my infatuation for ray, and I don't care if he rejects me or not I'm doing it."

At night Shane returns home and messages ray " hey ray good evening are you busy"

To be continued