a little faith won't hurt right?

A girl came to Clara who seems to carry very bad news"Clara I hate to inform you but your boyfriend is cheating on you" she then shows a screenshot of the messages of Clara's boyfriend.

Clara seems about to cry but she holds her tears and then she ran to the nearest bathroom and looked at the mirror. "Maybe it's all because I lacked something that's why he cheated" she then laughed loudly and that laughter soon turned into crying.

"Why? WHY? WHY!!!!." She then proceeded to wipe her tears off and went home. After arriving at her house she ran straight to her bed and cried uncontrollably.

"Maybe I just read it wrong? Or maybe that was edited?" She laughed again. "That's all it was hahahaha just a misunderstanding." She believed that it was all a misunderstanding but deep inside she knew that her boyfriend did in fact cheat.

Later on her boyfriend arrives "Clara my love, why are your eyes so red did you cry" he finds a handerchief and wipes her tears. "Uhmmm it's nothing hahaha I just accidentally poked my eyes that's all. Anyways how about you what took you so long, I thought you be home early?"

"Will a something happened so I have to deal with that before I was able to go home. But anyways what's important is that I'm home". Clara notices that her boyfriend stinked of a perfume she knows her husband doesn't use but then she decided to just ignore it. But she now is a little sure that her husband is cheating.

"Btw we need to go now uncle Ben has invited me to a party and we need to go. But first I think you could use a nice warm bath." Clara then prepared his bath and also changed clothes for the party. While her boyfriend was in the bathroom his cellphone rings and Clara decided to take a little peek.

But what she saw next was something she already expected was the case. But still she wished all of her suspicions was nothing more than a suspicion.