faith in the wrong place

"hello Liam, its me Anna. I'm home alone right now maybe you wanna you know." Clara turns off the call and decides to just brush it off like what she always does. A little while later Liam comes out of the showers.

"I'm ready now how about we get going we are already late." Said Liam smiling innocently. Clara looks at Liam with anger but then brushes it off "oh right let's go let me grab my purse. " the two then proceeds to the party.

"Hey Clara long time no see how has my little pearl been." Clara is still bothered by what happened earlier but still tries to put on a straight face while talking to his uncle ben.

A little while later Clara decides to go to the bathroom where he spots Liam cheating on him with another girl. "Wait Clara I can explain." Clara then bursts out with anger but Liam still follows her "Clara just stop for a minute I said I can explain." Clara stops and slaps Liam.

"Liam what's more to explain what I saw was more than enough to break my trust in you, you see Liam trust is the most important thing to me and you breaking that trust is all I need so that I can break this SHALLOW RELATIONSHIP FULL OF LIES AND DECEPTION!!!"

Clara now then goes home driving her car to Shane's place "hey Shane are you there I need somewhere to sleep for a bit" Shane opens the door and hugs Clara.

"You don't have to say anything I already know what happened wait let me call yuki and krystal." Shane then calls both of them she then gives Clara a blanket and a mug of coffee.

"Drink this to warm you up and we are going to curse that b*itch Liam when the others arrive" suddenly a loud banging can be heard in the door

"Bitch open up" Shane then opens the door and the two enters hurriedly.
"Just as I speculated that man was a walking red flag and his glad I wasn't in the party or else I would have shoved a wine bottle up his *ss!!!"

Yuki said angrily while krystal is trying to comfort Clara. "Oh settle down yuki, quiet down for a sec and sit down." The three gathered together to comfort Clara and that gathering became a sleep over.