Chapter 2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Making my way to the tent with a gym bag in my hand that held my gear, I walked inside with anxiety and excitement. Ever get that butterfly feeling in your stomach or felt your heart start to ache? Well, I felt that at the same time.

Walking in, I found many performers practicing with an audience who seemed to be the ones trying out. Not feeling social, I went to sit in the back corner to avoid and contact with people and observed the practices going on to kill time.

Soon enough, a man who had red and slight white hair on his hair and beard with scarring on his mouth looking like he was in his mid to late 30s, possibly 40s, with a top hat to top all off, looking like a fancy red velvelt cake, walked in front of the people trying out with a shit ton of energy and excitement for an old man.

With a red ringmaster suit on, this was obviously his job. Surprisingly, he showed some type of attraction to my mind, but I didn't mind it; I'm just glad that I already like the guy.

"Hello! My name is Caine! Welcome to my amazing spectacular circus that holds the most jaw-dropping, heart-stopping, mind-bending paraphernalia you've even laid your eyes upon! I've seen that you all are interested in being at this place, and Im so glad that you do!" Caine said with excitement as he grabbed onto a trapeze bar and swung around while sitting. He did cool stunts and landed right in front of the crowd with a person while people clapped.

"This right here is my assistant Bubble! I will be your guy's ringmaster, and I would like to see your amazing talents so I can decide what your position of the group is! Now, if you guys would follow me, I will show you the area you would be warming up in until I want to see you you've got." Caine started walking, expecting everyone to follow him behind the blinds of the tent.

People settled down to their area of the tent that held different types of equipment. Each area was held for either of the topics, juggling, equilibristics, acrobatics, aerial, and clowning.

"I will give you guys about 45 minutes to warm up and get your jitters out. Once when that time is done, I will call each and one of you to perform for me, and once the results are done, you will get to see who made it! Good luck, my superstars!" He dissappeared with his assistant into the other side of the tent to where the stage was.

As I looked up at the hoops, I felt too anxious to practice around people I didn't know. I went to the changing area and put on my outfit I brought. Walking out, I saw some of the performers that were practicing at the stage area go back stage to observe the try outers or take a break.

As I was practicing, I saw a girl with red ribbons in her hair walk up me, "Excuse me?" She got my attention with the gloss of her clothing. "Huh? Oh, Hi..! Is there anything you need?" I questioned as a swung off of the hoop and onto the floor, sticking the landing. "Sorry to bother you, but I think that was really pretty of what you did on the hoop..! I don't really know how those work, but I think it was good. And you're really pretty! I'm Gangle." She held out her hand as I shook it back, "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!"

After a few minutes of chatting, a tall man with purple hair, purple fluffy jellyfish hairstyle. He had a bit of his hair formed into something that looked like rabbit ears, and he had a fluffy tail. Almost everyone around here looked like a humanoid version of something. I thought it was cool.

As he walked up to us, he dragged Gangle by her sleeve. "Come on, crybaby.. We need to get going." He had a smirk on his face, interrupting me and Gangle's conversation.

"Jax! Leave Gangle alone!" A girl from the distance shouts towards the tall man. Her description was red fuzzy hair, a blue dress, an eyepatch on her right eye, and a blue bow atop her head for the final touch. She looked sorta like a ragdoll.

A/N: Cliffhanger!