Chapter 5:

Warnings!: Lemon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In what situation or moment would I want to tell you I had a cat?" I snapped, grabbing my phone and scrolling through Instagram.

"Hmph... Someone's a bit grumpy today, huh?~..." Jax teased, putting the cat onto the floor and shifting closer to me, placing his hand on my thigh once again. Chills going up my spine once again, I question, "What was that yesterday?.. And today?"

"What do you mean?" Jax questioned back as he removed his hand and took out his phone. "Your hand... Why did you put your hand on my thigh?..." I asked, forcing his hand that was holding his phone, down. "I don't know? I just wanted to do that." Jax lifted his phone up again as he had a resting facial expression with a slight blush on his face. "I know you're lying... You're blushing! Tell me the truth."

"There's nothing to tell, darling.. Now stop asking stupid questions.." He responded, moving me away from him. "No! Tell me! Why did you want to come over here? Why did you place your hand on my thigh? And why are you calling me 'darling'...!?" I shouted, wanting a response immediately.

Warning: Skip to the next bold words if you're not comfortable with sexual-like activity!

Jax had enough. He grabbed me and picked me up, making me look as light as a feather. He made me straddle him, and he kissed me passionately. I tried to push him away, but he pulled my wrists away and grabbed my waist, pulling me in more. I felt the warmth of his tongue intertwine with mine smoothly as I caressed his face.

He laid me onto the couch as I wrapped my legs around his waist, embracing his touch. He slipped his hand under my shirt, pulling it up to my rib cage and kissing me from the bottom of my torso to under my chest, softly. I felt one of his hands hold both of mine and pin them over my head, feeling like I was just stuck at where I was, but at the same time.. I didn't want him to stop.. Feeling him lifting up my shirt and taking it off, I let out a soft moan as he bit my neck while caressing my breast and pressing his hips against my behind.

If you are not comfortable with sexual-like activity, skip to here!

Jax gets closer to my ear, and I hear him whisper softly, "I did all that stuff because I like you..." he chuckled quietly as he backed away, letting my hands go. "And when I said I was gonna pull something on you.. This is what I meant by that something..." He gave me one final kiss with his tongue fighting with mine before getting off to leave me and gather everything to process while he walked to the door.

"W-Wait!.... You're just gonna walk away and pretend like nothing happened!?..." I shouted. "What?... Do you want to do it again but in the bedroom?~...." Jax teased, looking over his shoulder at me. "I-I... I don't-..." Before I could finish, Jax walked back to the couch, kissed me on my neck, and laid down, with his head in my lap. "I thought you were going to leave?..." I questioned, tangling my fingers in his hair and rubbing his cheek. "I'll stay just for you... I wouldn't leave you after having that moment with you... I love you.." He smiled before he fell asleep on my thighs. Resting my head back on the couch, I shut my eyes as my hand felt Jax's fluffy hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning.

As my eyes slowly opened, I felt a big form of energy around me. My body felt heavy while I also felt warmth wrapped around me. I slowly dragged a hand to feel where I was - soft padding, pillows, and a large bed blanket. Turning my head to look over my shoulder, I saw Jax, spooning me from behind. I must've fallen asleep, and he carried me to bed..

I shifted myself away from Jax's arms that were wrapped around me and sat up. He moved around a bit as he laid on his back, with an arm covering his eyes. I slowly moved my body closer to his, straddling his hips around, laying on him, chest to chest. Nuzzling his jaw and cheek, I planted a kiss on his lips, seeing him slowly smile.

With my eyebrow raised, I looked at him while his other arm twitched; he moved his hand to caress my lower back and slide it up to pull me in closer. "Morning, darling..." Jax quietly yawned, pulling me in, booping my nose with his and lightly kissing my lips. "Morning... How'd you sleep?" I asked, resting my chin on his chest and looking at him, admiring his details. "Never better... I've never slept like this nor slept with anyone in years.. It feels.. alright.." he murmured as I sat up on his hips while he held my waist with both hands.

"By the way, stop treating people like shit." I aggressively hit Jax on the top of his head. "I can do whatever the fuck I want. Without you telling me what to do.." He shoved me off of him, got off the bed, and walked around the bed and left the room. "Where the fuck you going?" I asked, rushing off the bed and sprinting to Jax. "To eat your whole pantry of food, sweetheart.." He teased, grabbing a bag of marshmallows and eating a marshmallow one by one. "God dammit..."