PART 1 🤎

(Sry guys I changed the kingdom name into Deagu)
___________________________________________

Everyone is in hurry in the whole kingdom. Cause After so many year the Prince taehyung is coming back to his home after finishing his all trainings and studies. Each and every people's are just so much excited to see the Prince. The palace just designed so beautifully by so many flowers. And the king and queen are eagerly waiting for their son in the balcony of the palace. There's only few time's to go for Prince arrival. When a gate keeper just came into the palace and called king "your highness! Prince taehyung is already entered into the kingdom. He'll be right here in just few minutes." After hearing this news the king and queen cried in happiness and headed to the gate of the palace...

[Prince Taehyung's pov]
Ahhh!! It's been a long time. Everything is just changed here and looking so beautiful. I missed everything here. My old friends, eomma, appa, jimin and everyone. I'm so excited to see everyone. I'm just sitting in this royal cart There's some soilders are infront of this royal cart and some are behind this. Every people's are just bowing towards me and there's some girls are just getting too much excited hahaha. I just entered into the market area. Wow! There's so many things here, I'll come here to visit later. here's so many people buying and selling loads of things. There's a boy who's tall, broad shoulder, wearing a bakery shop dress, walking in the roadside while holding loads of boxes in his hands he looks so funny hahaha..i wish he will not fall in the ground but shit he fell down. I just stopped the cart and went down everyone was bowing me but I ran to the boy when some people's are grabbing his boxes and some are helping him to stand up. I also joined them and made him stand. I saw his face he was looking a wwh so gorgeous and perfect and eye's were sparkling. He looked at mee too but for a second and I just freezed there. but i realized i touched some liquid type things cause his elbow was bleeding. Then a person came he has a bright smile looks like sunshine ig he knows that boy. He bowed at me and said that "prince, don't worry about him. I'll take care of him. You go. King are queen is waiting for you. And thank you prince for helping him." I had no choice i came to the cart but i was just watching that boy i think he couldn't see me but it's OK cause he was busy in telling the people's to grab his things. But i was just amazed cause his hand is bleeding but he doesn't know about it lol.I'll meet with him later and ask him about his health. Finally I reached I went down and rushed to my parents ahh I can't see them crying. I bowed to them and hugged my eomma she kissed me in my forehead and I wiped her tears. Then went to my appa king of this kingdom he hugged me ahh i missed this. Then I saw my best friend jimin came to me he was crying too but he's totally grown up but still smaller than me. His eye smile is the most beautiful thing in this world. I hugged him "jimin ahh! You're still smaller than me". I said, and he punched me. We all entered to the palace and waa everything looks so beautiful. "Prince, go to ur room and fresh up and then we'll have the lunch together. Jimin you too go with him." We two came to my room and throw ourselves on the bed. "Everything looks so beautiful here jiminahh and everything just changed ", " yess, taehyung yk in these year's i missed u sm but finally my brat came to me haha." Then both of us get up and sat on the bed while facing each other. And I told him everything about wt happened today. "Ohh, ik that boy he owned a bakery shop and it's enagurated two day's before. But idk his name I just heard it from my appa." He said. "OK, then we'll go later to him cause I just wanna see that how's he? Now," I said. "Okay, But before that go and fresh up and take the lunch with family sir." He said. Then i went to fresh up. After finishing all my works i went down with jimin. The dining table just filled by so many dishes and I'm so hungry. Jimin and i grabbed the chairs and sat. Jimin's father is the best friend of my father too and he's the secretary of my father and that's why we all are living together in this palace. My father came we bowed at him and sat again. The maids were serving the foods. "How was your training and studies went taehyung?". Appa said. "Everything went so good appa, and I learned everything perfectly. " I said. "OK then, I'll take your test the day after tomorrow then I'll see how much capable you're to handle the kingdom." Appa said. "OK appa, I'll show you." I said and smiled nervously cause ik i can't be a great king like him but I'll try my best and learn everything ik he'll make me capable if i'm not.